Greater two weapon fighting

Report any bugs you find here.
Bazeal
Commoner
Commoner

Greater two weapon fighting

Post by Bazeal »

Seems like there is a bug with the Greater two-weapon fighting feat.

The nwn1 wiki lists the requirements as ambidexterity, two-weapon fighting, improved two-weapon fighting, and a base attack bonus of +15 or higher here http://nwn.wikia.com/wiki/Greater_two-weapon_fighting.

My character (Luther Shadowstrike) has bab 16, ambidexterity, two weapons fighting, improved two weapon fighting and Dex 20 (natural) but it wont let me choose greater two weapon fighting on level up. Is this a bug or do the requirements differ on this server. If they differ please could you let me know the requirements here.

Thanks in advance

Bazeal
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greater two weapon fighting

Post by driller »

All characters feats/abilities in regards to leveling are NWN default. There are no 2da changes.

Did you remove all the items from your character before checking the stats?
Bazeal wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:06 pm Seems like there is a bug with the Greater two-weapon fighting feat.

The nwn1 wiki lists the requirements as ambidexterity, two-weapon fighting, improved two-weapon fighting, and a base attack bonus of +15 or higher here http://nwn.wikia.com/wiki/Greater_two-weapon_fighting.

My character (Luther Shadowstrike) has bab 16, ambidexterity, two weapons fighting, improved two weapon fighting and Dex 20 (natural) but it wont let me choose greater two weapon fighting on level up. Is this a bug or do the requirements differ on this server. If they differ please could you let me know the requirements here.

Thanks in advance

Bazeal
Bazeal
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Bazeal »

I remove all items leaving my character naked to double check and the characters stats remain unchanged:

has bab 16, ambidexterity, two weapon fighting, improved two weapon fighting and Dex 20 (natural)
Robbeh
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Robbeh »

As the link you provided states, this feat was added in the PRC expansion pack - it is not a default nwn feat - as such it won’t exist here.
Terankar
Knight
Knight

Post by Terankar »

It only exists in nwn 2 base game.

I was almost about to explose if this feat was available on the server.
Bazeal
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Bazeal »

Thank you for the explainations its appreciated.

Having played alot of NWN 2 i assumed it was the same deal here. i guess not.