1.68 just came out BUT

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Jazelle
Duke
Duke

1.68 just came out BUT

Post by Jazelle »

Yep it just came out but apparently there are problems with CEP with it. So might have to wait for CEP to do a patch before Driller can update. Until Driller says so dont' update.
The world is a strange place.
Zacarias
Duke
Duke
Location: Chesapeake, VA - West of Virginia Beach and South of Norfolk Naval Base.

Post by Zacarias »

Does anyone know how these new cloaks work?
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sound of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

I was reading about them there is a 2da file you have to remove.
The world is a strange place.
Zacarias
Duke
Duke
Location: Chesapeake, VA - West of Virginia Beach and South of Norfolk Naval Base.

Post by Zacarias »

But I mean, how does it apply? I've heard that it isn't a neck piece, so is it a robe? Or is it a whole other add-on, like the robes were when HotU came out?
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sound of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

No doubt there will be talk on bioware forums about any unforseen difficulties in integrating cep with the latest update. Perhaps if we wait at least a week or two to gauge the kinds of problems others run into could allow for a smoother transition.
The only constant is change.
T'banyin
Duke
Duke

Post by T'banyin »

New cloaks work on a sorta toggle in the toolset, if I understand it right, you can turn on visibility or off, so like when you equip a +1 cloak of protection, and the module builder has set it to ve visible, it will show up.

CEP 2, is releasing in thier upcoming release, an addon hak everyone gets int he download, it supports the new cloaks. THe default, is supporting standard CEP neck cloaks.
So for a builder you just either add in that hak or not, depending on how you wanna do it.
~~I am the cat who walks by himself~~