Can't load my character?

Report any bugs you find here.
trebusze
Commoner
Commoner

Can't load my character?

Post by trebusze »

I quit the game today leaving my character at Dungeons of Doom level 7 (the area with 2 undead dragons and lever). After an hour or so i wanted to continue, i login to server, choose the character to play and the game stuck on loading screen for good. The loading bar goes to 90% and stuck like that forever. I would appreciate some help on this?
I'm not sure if this issue will be fixed via server restart, so i decided to post it here, i hope it's ok.

BTW, that Lich really is something :D
The Flying Rodent
Count
Count

Re: Can't load my character?

Post by The Flying Rodent »

It most likely has to do with the 'Hell Spawn' event being triggered upon entry [i.e. lots of Balors appearing at random]. From what I can tell, if the event happens to trigger when a player enters the sector, either from logging in or moving between doors, then they get stuck in that loading screen forever.

I just experienced this happening to me with a party of people heading into the Dungeon. No one can progress through the level 8 dungeon door, we're all stuck on the loading screen. And prior to this, we ran into a pack of Balors next to one of the levers on level 7. I'm guessing that this is where you logged off trebusze?
Last edited by The Flying Rodent on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazrite Army Members:

Gladdis the Damned
Thanatos
DM_eaze
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_eaze »

Thanks for reporting. I've surfaced this to Driller, he'll take a look at it.
DM eaze
trebusze
Commoner
Commoner

Post by trebusze »

Yup, something like 20 Balors spawned in my face at lvl 7 of the dungeon, i run through the level to keep a safe distance end logged off :D

Strange, because that lich is level deeper.