The CSS

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.
Ciretose
Commoner
Commoner

The CSS

Post by Ciretose »

I'd like to officially announce the establishment of a new guild. We are the CSS.
We welcome any and all adventurers who we feel are good at working together.
If you are interested in joining us, contact (username) Ciretose. Or reply to us here.
We simply want to enjoy ourselves and work together to destroy any foe that should rise against us.

~Ciretose
~Ciretose
Omegon
Baron
Baron

Re: The CSS

Post by Omegon »

*A post is put up underneath*

What sort of foes are you fighting? Do you have any guild opposition?
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

What's the goal of your guild, what role it play, what it do, was it approve by Driller, etc????

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Ciretose
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ciretose »

It appears the Kazrites wish to fight us at some point... not really sure why. I think they are just bored and want to fight for the sake of fighting.
As for roles and approval.. we work together to destroy any foe that crosses us; is the only goal. Be they human.. orc, goblin, giant, good, evil or anything in between. Perhaps, one could say, that our second goal is to master the art of crafting and to tutor those who wish to practice this art, and don't wish to bow to the likes of the Kazrites for their "training".
I didn't seek, nor feel I need approval to decide to assemble a guild of masterful adventurers. However, I was told to formalize it here for the sake of making it 'public knowledge'. Take that for what you will.
~Ciretose
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

heh?

For you info, any guild member is in open PvP all the time and guilds around BSK are normally there to promote role playing first and PvP second.
You have seen what the Illuminados and Kazranites post look like, make it official in this way.
Killing stuff is not really a guild goal is it??
Something like a mercenaries guild?
You allow what kind of alignment and such?
Who are the members?
What CSS stand for?
See, mainy un-anwsered questions, i don't want to sound like an ass, just curious.

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
The Flying Rodent
Count
Count

Post by The Flying Rodent »

Some context for how the guilds here seem to be currently set up [could be wrong here, feel free to correct me]:

The 3 guilds prior to the arrival of the CSS were the Hunters Guild [Good Aligned, Worshippers of Vor], Los Illuminados Alianza [Neutral Aligned, Worshippers of Lia], and the Kazrite Army [Evil Aligned, Worshippers of Kazra].

As well as having deity affiliations, each guild has a rough missions statement: The Hunters are the good protectors of the surface and strive to hunt down evil, the Los Illuminados Alianza are merchants who prize wealth and knowledge, and the Kazrite Army reside in the Underdark and seek to be megalomanical villians and rule the land [which is obviously the best side to join, not being biased at all... ].

There are 'some' areas of conflict between guilds, as there is limited access to areas and resources Blackstone Keep. As an example, currently the Kazrites are trying to flex their muscles and there's a trade ban between them and the Los Illuminados Alianza , ignited by a certain little Gnome recruit being ambushed and attacked unexpectedly by Halaster not long after joining the Army ...

So to sum up: Guilds here generally have a mission statement / identity, and alignment/deity that can be RP'ed around. In other words they have a bit of a framework, besides 'we are a bunch of people who like playing with each other and will fight whoever opposes us'.

As for suggestions: There's currently no guild worshipping Eon, so the CSS could have them as their deity potentially. There’s nothing stopping them from worshipping one of the other 3 deities either (Lia is neutral, so I guess she’s the most well rounded). The CSS could have some sort of identity as mercenaries or similar as already suggested.
Kazrite Army Members:

Gladdis the Damned
Thanatos
Ciretose
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ciretose »

I was intentionally vague. The CSS is more about not showing our true hand and colors up front. You will have to join us to know what we are truely about.
We do not claim to follow a deity. Who one worships or doesn't worship is none of our concern, so long as it does not get in the way of teamwork and the goals of the CSS. Due to this, we do not adhere to a particular alignment either.
I did not intend it to come across as wild killing machines. (pvp focused) But rather, that we look more for comrades who wish to fight for the alliance of the CSS together and know how to work as a team. If you want to call us mercenaries, then fine.
Our goals and mission are our own business. If you decide to join or ally with us, we will eventually make them clear to you. This goes for the meaning of CSS, as well as who is on our members roster.
If you expect the CSS to be like the other guilds.. then what would be the point in starting a new guild?

Hope this clears some things up.
~Ciretose
The Flying Rodent
Count
Count

Post by The Flying Rodent »

Fair enough.

Well have it be known that the other guilds do occasionally trade, share information with each other, and even band together to fight difficult foes. If you are 'intentionally vague' about the CSS' intentions, then it is less likely that the members of other guilds will assist you. Not to say it's impossible to succeed without assistance from other guilds, but you might find it more difficult than you would otherwise.

You'll also lack a guild hall. Conversing with Driller is generally good for that...
Kazrite Army Members:

Gladdis the Damned
Thanatos
Ciretose
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ciretose »

I've talked with Driller a bit.
While our intentions are vague.. we are not actively seeking to be at odds with anyone, either. So, perhaps that "mercenary" side of us will be good for something. We are always open for more discussions as to trades and/or treaties.
~Ciretose