Helmets & Cloaks

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Ashara
Commoner
Commoner

Helmets & Cloaks

Post by Ashara »

Is there a way to make it so the Helmets & Cloaks have no "Image"?

Just a visual thing, people with wings have their wings blocked with a cloak.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Helmets & Cloaks

Post by driller »

You can hide cloaks by setting Visible Cloaks=0 in your nwn.ini file. There isn't a way to hide helms.
Ashara wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:56 am Is there a way to make it so the Helmets & Cloaks have no "Image"?

Ashara
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ashara »

driller wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:49 am You can hide cloaks by setting Visible Cloaks=0 in your nwn.ini file. There isn't a way to hide helms.
Ashara wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:56 am Is there a way to make it so the Helmets & Cloaks have no "Image"?

Is there no way to change the appearance to something without an image, with the "Customizer" guy in the emporium? - Although I'd like to see wings, I don't necessarily want to hide everyone cloaks.

For example I have a shield on this server that has the image of a bag, I think it's funny so I never changed it.
I'm guessing it's not doable as the item has to have an appearance?
Last edited by Ashara on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Currently, there isn't a way.
Ashara wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:27 am
driller wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:49 am You can hide cloaks by setting Visible Cloaks=0 in your nwn.ini file. There isn't a way to hide helms.

Is there no way to change the appearance to something without an image, with the "Customizer" guy in the emporium? - Although I'd like to see wings, I don't necessarily want to hide everyone cloaks.

For example I have a shield on this server that has the image of a bag, I think it's funny so I never changed it.