Bytor and Snowdog Weapons

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Bytor and Snowdog Weapons

Post by Capt Cliff »

The Bytor and Snowdog weapons are great but how about expanding this type of weapon drop to great swords, great axes, long swords, et al ... add some spice to the game.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Re: Bytor and Snowdog Weapons

Post by Cornflower »

driller:
I have a bunch of OP weapons of the less usual sort, like a very good bow, some nice gloves, nice mage armor and stuff like that. I made them for my PW, so they will be there too when we reopen. You might have to edit them a bit, but you don't have to make stuff from scratch. Let me know and I'll send you an .erf.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It's up to you. Though, I might have to edit them.
Cornflower wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:10 am driller:
I have a bunch of OP weapons of the less usual sort, like a very good bow, some nice gloves, nice mage armor and stuff like that. I made them for my PW, so they will be there too when we reopen. You might have to edit them a bit, but you don't have to make stuff from scratch. Let me know and I'll send you an .erf.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

driller wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:06 pm It's up to you. Though, I might have to edit them.
Cornflower wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:10 am driller:
I'll give you a couple of items. Feel free to ignore/edit/whatever. It's not that many, but it's better than nothing. :-)
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)