Persistent chest lost some of my stuff

Report any bugs you find here.
Kane0
Duke
Duke

Persistent chest lost some of my stuff

Post by Kane0 »

Heya,

Went to stash some stuff in the persistent chest but found it empty, some sort of bug?
Most of it wasn't too important, but there was two red, a blue, an indigo and crystal tooth forge stone in there, those are the only losses I really care about.

If possible any help would be appreciated
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Persistent chest lost some of my stuff

Post by driller »

I have taken every possible step to ensure that items are saved and verified. But as we all know, things happen.

I need to know the time and character name and I will look at it, I log everything.

-driller

Kane0 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:04 am Heya,

Went to stash some stuff in the persistent chest but found it empty, some sort of bug?
Most of it wasn't too important, but there was two red, a blue, an indigo and crystal tooth forge stone in there, those are the only losses I really care about.

If possible any help would be appreciated
Kane0
Duke
Duke

Post by Kane0 »

It occurred about half an hour before the original post above, character was Kell Darksteel username Kane0.

Not a huge deal if they can’t be recovered, i’ve been coming across them with some regularity i was just told they are good to hang on to.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Sorry but I don't see anything in the logs about it. I don't do restores of items for obvious reasons.

See here:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2078

Thanks,
-driller
Kane0 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:34 pm It occurred about half an hour before the original post above, character was Kell Darksteel username Kane0.

Not a huge deal if they can’t be recovered, i’ve been coming across them with some regularity i was just told they are good to hang on to.
fredfurner
Commoner
Commoner

Post by fredfurner »

Lost multiple items (maybe 1-1.5M gp) of stuff in the chest. All were on page two I think. Had them yesterday (5pm CST 8/25) logged on this AM and just page 1 shows. Also, at the top of the chest where the page scroll bar is, it either says "lesser magic bag" or sometimes is just blank.

UN: Furnicus
Character: Dakar Tinkerli
fredfurner
Commoner
Commoner

Post by fredfurner »

Lost multiple items (maybe 1-1.5M gp) of stuff in the chest. All were on page two I think. Had them yesterday (5pm CST 8/25) logged on this AM and just page 1 shows. Also, at the top of the chest where the page scroll bar is, it either says "lesser magic bag" or sometimes is just blank.

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

How is it acting now?
fredfurner wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:14 pm Lost multiple items (maybe 1-1.5M gp) of stuff in the chest. All were on page two I think. Had them yesterday (5pm CST 8/25) logged on this AM and just page 1 shows. Also, at the top of the chest where the page scroll bar is, it either says "lesser magic bag" or sometimes is just blank.

fredfurner
Commoner
Commoner

Post by fredfurner »

Seems to be working better now.