Apparel Crafting at Klaus's

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Apparel Crafting at Klaus's

Post by Capt Cliff »

I've noticed a few people running around without a head. Perhaps you could add a "reset to default" button or selection option? In case you scroll through the options and end up in a loop.
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Re: Apparel Crafting at Klaus's

Post by Wing--Zero »

They are probably characters that were from the old CEP version of Blackstone. In which case I doubt much could be done but, you never know. I've got a couple of earlier characters I made that have this problem. If thats not it well...."Use at your own risk" was the warning that is given before crafting your helmet.
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Well.... I think I have a couple of those characters that were made with another hak. Or possibly because I fiddled around with helmets.

"Use at your own risk". Well, I was prepared to lose my helmet, not my entire head... :-) :-) :-)

I'm gonna try to test this, by creating a new character with a bunch of CEP haks downloaded, then go in game. Maybe tomorrow. Will let you know if I find out something useful.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

OK. I'm officially confused. Or just plain tired. Anyway, I tried creating a character with one of the "less standard" heads. She showed up headless in game. Then I removed ALL my haks, so the neverwinter\data\hk folder was emtpy. I could still choose a "less standard" head that showed up headless in game.

With "less standard" head, I mean the heads that show up if you cycle left in character creation. If you cycle right, you get the usual heads.

What I don't understand is how a character created after removing all haks can still show up headless.

Either way, none of those characters had gone anywhere near the helmet modification thingy.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Have anything in your override folder?
Cornflower wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:43 pm OK. I'm officially confused. Or just plain tired. Anyway, I tried creating a character with one of the "less standard" heads. She showed up headless in game. Then I removed ALL my haks, so the neverwinter\data\hk folder was emtpy. I could still choose a "less standard" head that showed up headless in game.

With "less standard" head, I mean the heads that show up if you cycle left in character creation. If you cycle right, you get the usual heads.

What I don't understand is how a character created after removing all haks can still show up headless.

Either way, none of those characters had gone anywhere near the helmet modification thingy.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

*face palm* Gah! Why didn't I think of that. Thank you! Will try again.
driller wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:14 pm Have anything in your override folder?
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)