Friends of Fawn Rally

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

// Wow, i totally just lost respect for one member of these forums. I'll give you a hint... They aren't the starkson sovereign.

Just let the matter drop, both of you. it's getting way out of hand.
dark-777
Baron
Baron

Post by dark-777 »

//Yes I'll be sure and let that affect my inner strength lol. Why is it that when I respond in my defense, You use it as the chance to take it as a personal attack when you are not involved? I am also a memeber of Starkson, and have very little patients for those who attempt to slander my personality. The fact that you say you have lost respect for me shows only that you dont know me nor my intentions. And like I said. That statement means nothing to me. So why dont you let it drop, the question is why do you feel its yours to pick up in the first place?//
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

"Just let the matter drop, both of you"

And i wasn't slandering your personality, I don't even know you. just because you want to insult people and be generally unpleasant does not mean i will sink to your level. Give it up, you can't goad me.

And if you wanted to respond in your defence, you would not say "Silly girl" far too much. Just by reading that, you came over as an imbecile. If you really want to defend yourself, frankly, use less abrasive language. You won't help the situation if you're going to defend yourself while insulting at the same time.

Just my $0.02
DM Rendyll
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Rendyll »

And so, yet another thread disolves into snide comments and flaming. -shakes head- I *really* wish people would take up arguments in PM's, and not drag them out into public.

Thread locked.
Play by the spirit of the rules, not by the letter of the law.