Old Stories from Blackstone

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Notice to Everyone about the Hunters

Post by Jazelle »

jeh1736 wrote: ‹ Select › ‹ Contract ›
*Several notices have been hung up aound the keep*

NOTICE~

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform all that Raven Swordmistress of Chaos and Silith Paine are hereby stripped of all Titles and dealings with the Hunters! The Hunter name SHALL NOT be tarnished by the actions of these two! They have turned their backs upon Lia and upon the values the Hunters stand for. Therefore, I, Lagnar Thesturdy have taken over the leadership of the Hunter's Council.

It shall also be known that a search is underway to find Sir Auran Goodman, since we do not believe that his brother Damien has killed him as rumored. In Sir Auran's absence, Sir Thorval Danthan has taken the position as the Hunter's General. All military matters and questions shall be referred to him. Anyone with information that might be helpful is asked to Contact Perrin, the Hunter's Sergeant At Arms, or another Hunter.

Signed,
Lagnar Thesturdy
Supreme Commander of the Hunters

--------------
Berforam wrote: ‹ Select ›
I , Lin-Wu , I´m here to say that I´m not with Raven , Silith and Damian ... Lagnar my friend , you know you can count with my force , and I´ll help you to find Auran no matter where he is. I´m also preparing special forces to stop Raven as soon as possible , before she build a new kazrite army , and I hope my friends to be with me , true hunters , no matter what we hunt victory is right.

---------------

Lady_acacia wrote: ‹ Select › ‹ Contract ›
*reads the notice and rolls her eyes*

Raven being stripped of her leadership that is unbelievable she founded the hunters and she should remain the leader. Besides whoever placed Perrin as Sergant At Arms? Silith should remain the spell caster for the Hunter for as long as anyone should besides I, Sabel Millensbanner, follow Kazra and no one has stripped me of my place.

*tears the notices off the board*

Oh please this is pathetic
---------------

Berforam wrote: ‹ Select › ‹ Contract ›
~ Lin-Wu Shadowmancer ~

Raven and Damian´s power is growing. Raven said she is still still the leader of the hunters , If so , i´m no more a hunter. However , there´s still some true hunters arround as lagnar and perrin , this ones can count with me as i said before. i know you will need help to protect blackstone from our new enemy, for this reason i´m setting all Shining Order Protectorade to help you in this task. This army should be ready soon , surelly before raven´s army.

Lin-Wu Shadowmancer - Blackstone hunter and Head Sensei of the Shining Order
The world is a strange place.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

The Goat, The Witch, and the Apparatus

Post by Jazelle »

//Original post by Gibbo

/// oh man... I thought that title was clever... of course... I'm arrogant///

She left the two after the ritual was done. Celantar appeared just as they were finishing up, the spell components turned to dust and ash from being used, and the sand turned from its brilliant colors to a dull gray. She was mentally exhausted from doing all four major spells at the same time. And there was a killer headache on the way, she could tell even now.

Probably the only draw back of wizardry was mental exhaustion and the chance of blowing yourself up in a magic-experiment. Good, clean, wholesome discipline and mastery of a powerful force.

Natasha walked down to the laboratories from the summoning rooms, sliding her hand against the wall as she went. Upon reaching where the massive device known only as Apparatus, she dismissed her mageling/undergraduate help for the night and was left alone with her mechanical brain child. She walked over to the main electrical cords... a thick copper-gold alloy wrapped in a rubber. She disconnected the cable from the device.

She then went to the main terminal, and opened the first panel. Inside were several small glass lens that all encompassed a small, palm sized gem. Natasha took the gem. She could not afford someone using the machine before it was ready, and without proper supervision. She could not afford Apparatus being blamed for something that might go wrong. It would crush her.

With the very heart of Apparatus in her pocket, she left closed up the panel and adjusted a few more settings on the device. Afterwards, she left, leaving the machine loaming in the darkness of the labs as she closed the door and locked it.
-----------------

//Original post by Gibbo

"Can you find this druid-friend of yours?" Natasha asked with all seriousness to the noble Sir Igne.

"I can try."

"We'll need a storm that rivals the power of the Patheon. Can he do it?"

"Well, it's not a matter of 'can he do it' so much as 'does he feel like doing it'," Deyen explained to her.

"Ah.. well. Hopefully he feels, because this place doesn't do a lot of that anymore. And if they do... it's the wrong feeling at the wrong time. With very few exceptions." She smirks and points to the paladin. He goes off to find his druid friend, one Gaerdin the Druid.

She stood and tinkered with the machine and devices for a while.. and actually slipped into some semi-conscious state where all there was in the room was her and Apparatus. The crystals were slightly off calibration. The magelings were probably to blame, but she just fixed it without saying anything. She had been... a real with lately. No need to make things worse. Everyone else did a bang up job of that anyway.

"Nata?"

Occasionally she needed to tighten several cables... the energy that would flow through them might force them lose. Gripping them tightly she used all her strength to make sure the cables would stay. The last thing she needed was a problem with the energy conversion adapter.

"Natasha?"

She went over to look at the notes... and the formulas and conversion tables seem to swirl together. She probably should have slept sometime last night, or the night before, she thought to herself. "Too much to do and not enough people to do it." There was the sweet voice of some young woman singing an ode in the back of her mind. As she stared at her notes intensely, waving her finger slightly as the ode played over and over... she never heard the words, just the girl's voice and the tune. The characters in the book she was gazing at seemed to form pictures in themselves, swirling images of things she thought of, but could never ever say.

"So I guess we'll just wait for NATASHA!"

She blinked and her senses snapped back to her. There were people in the room... many people aside from her magelings. Ortelassa, Deyen, and a man she remembered from a while back .... Gaerdin, the shifting duid.

"Wow... outter body experience," She said, recalling a joke Deyen had said earlier.

-----

A storm raged above the isle across the Blackstone Bay, one of the largest ever seen in this area. Bolts of lightning streaked around the skies in angry flashed. Rain poured by the bucket-fulls and the wind whipped around with a fury unseen to this part of the world. When there was a touchdown, huge spires of lightning would continually strike the top of the Castle. The air was electrified with a mystic charge.

When the thunder paused and quieted just for a few moments, a soft chuckling could be atop the castle roof. Clearly the raw, simplistic power of Nature would be so direct and impressive that it would charge something so complex and all-consuming as Apparatus. She was inspired to succeed. She needed to help save those she cared about, or learn to let go. She was afraid of letting go though, and wouldn't even admit it to herself.

Soon after the storm suddenly died down and disappeared, the group was in the mage labs again.. and Apparatus awoke like some slumbering dragon from ancient times. The mere power of the device shook the ground and rocked the foundations of the mystic towers. The Formula of Life would be the thing to help create what she thought was not doable... but she had been told that the gods did it in Bordermarch that Fate-filled night that helped start this chain of unfortunate events. Why couldn't she? She could, and that's what was exciting. She was finally proving that mortals could rival the so-called gods in power. She was proving to herself what the ancients really were.

------

A son... a SON?! She sat so rigidly still that it hurt. Every muscle in her wanted to tense, and she willed them not to... she wanted to scream, but she held her breath silently for a few very long moments instead. It was so painful; to feel and to not express.

Her seemingly unimportant problems were overshadowed by this new conversation about the other woman's vampirism, and the fate of the child. It was useless to try and argue about the Fate of things. She saw her destiny was just the silent help, being told what to do, offering ideas, using her knowledge of the physical and magic worlds to aid those in need, but never really herself. He should have never found her in the icy woods that day. She would have just disappeared forever, lost in her own world of pain. A shade in a dream, and living for nothing but that moment that would never come. But it did come... was the juice worth the squeeze though?

Her destiny called. It was a mere chance that this would help the mage as well as the godling, and as much as she didn't care about the latter, she would do it for the child. After all.. it was typical that her own child would be destroyed and she would have the opportunity to save the child of the woman who would most likely be the mage's downfall. Just tonight the contents of her head were dashed on Lagnar's forge.. she assumed it was another Kazrite seeking to bring her pain and suffering. And she assumed that Hay Lin's divine favor was what saved her from the clutches of the Hells. Natasha began to wonder what sort of pain Kazra could inflict upon her that hasn't already been done.

Her destiny called again, and she finally answered. They bought it.. but she was sick to her stomach with her own suggestion. She was able to control herself, and slide back into the chair.. it seemed like a very very large chair and she was very small sitting in it. What happened to her commanding presence and sage-like air? It turned to ashes in the wind as she thought of dead things, her, and the biting. The new mother was all too eager to just rip into the mages neck and take her fill, but that wasn't as frightening as the small smirk on his lips as he thought of it.

So the wall went up. The indifferent and unfeeling wall to hide her deniable, yet paralyzing fear sprung up in her and her muscles relaxed a little. She regained her posture, even if she did still sit as far back in the chair as she could. The shroud from her hood as she kept her head mostly down helped a great deal. People said that you can read into someone's soul just by searching their eyes. She did not want her soul probed and poked anymore than it had been already.

Then she heard the Ode and slipped away. She really hoped that the young woman sitting across from her did not notice her wracked behavior. It was all she could do to keep her strong sense of judgement around her own mages now. The wall was up, and all was well now. She and only her alone could hear the ode.

She really needed to leave this place, and try to rest. But after this... delightful... conversation she doubted she could sleep, and if she could it would be filled with Nightmare.

Natasha, Archmage of the Arcane Order

-------------------

//Original post by Gibbo

Humming to herself that oh-so-familiar tune, Natasha mixed and brewed different liquids together. Dark blue and deep violet runes of eerie light shifted and danced around her as she worked. They were as much a protection against an accident as they were guides and instructions of her own creation. One might consider it a personal notepad forged out of magic.

Behind her stood an impatient fire elemental, told to wait there until she required its aid. It grumbled in a snapping and hissing voice every once in a while as it shifted from embered foot to embered foot. It poked at the inert golem several times, charring its cold metal plate with a finger of flame.

Everything was going accordingly. All she needed was more time. Time was always against her. All of her friends were immortal or otherwise blessed with a long life. She's done work that most of the 'pathetic humans' could only dream about. And most of which was to benefit others and not herself. What kind of wizardress was she!? She should have been a nun.

The lines of communication were open. She only needed to get Celantar to teach her how to remove the blood magic from her and to stop the others from doing something very very stupid. All they want is blood and if it takes a double-crossing mage to lie and go behind everyone's back to make a pact with the devil, so be it. There won't be any more blood spilt, unless, of course, it was her own doing.

It was then that there was a rumbling at the opposite end of the laboratories and she knew it was time to play the game as best she could. Her only regret is that he didn't use a door like normal people.

--------------------

//Original post by Gibbo

// time to catch up with myself... sorry for the length... @_@; I shouldn't tell children bed time stories.

For days she locked herself in the libraries, looking over hundreds and hundreds of texts, refusing the help of so many other curious magelings. There was an almost automated movement to her actions, and only the six that new her best realized that she was depressed, more so than they had ever seen. She sat in the same chair, rarely moving from her spot save for a small walk and perhaps to go get something to drink from the tavern. Each text would float to her, would open and the pages would flutter by, her eyes gazing at the pages, but they could never tell if she was actually reading them. Afterwards, the books would levitate back to their place and its neighbor would take to the air and follow suit.

Nothing.. there was nothing solid of the ancient gods, and less of the old gods of good and light... especially the one she sought. It was futile, she realized as she neared the end of the book listings. She had failed... yet again. There was nothing more she could do without causing more harm. Her shoulders slumped as she exhaled slowly, accepting defeat on this battlefield. No one would help her, they were all too busy with their war games and political skirmishes... and... personal lives. Besides... who would possibly help her bring salvation to a vampire? Especially one who was involved with what Elias was... no one would help. They would just kill him and be done with it... and she slowly realized that her slothness had done the same. He was more than likely dead, and she was alone with only her memories of more pleasant nights of varying company.

It was suddenly cold in the libraries, she shivered and wrapped her arms around her sides. Coldness was a thing she rarely felt... having been accustomed to the icy snows and biting winds of the Blackstone Mountains... but she felt it here.

She slowly got up, almost staggering in her inner exhaustion. Walking to the laboratories seemed to take longer than it ever had in the past, perhaps due to her shortened pace and her frequent stops to lean against a wall and become lost in her own memories. Occasionally, it seemed she moved down the hall as though she was in a slow waltz, but without another there, it was an odd sight to behold.

The laboratories... another cold and dismal place of impersonal projects and memories of many failures and very few successes. She neandered to the elemental control crystals, dimming their lights to a soft glow instead of a glaring light. Then she walked to the divining pool, and smiled sadly as she looked at the mumbling mouth. She kissed her index finger, hushing it, and it stopped mumbling. The golem was asked to leave and when it remained at its post was lead out by triggering its attack and follow protocols.

She was alone, and not monitored. She pulled from her bags a thick tome and placed it open on the table to where it had been last written in. There was an ink well and quill pen, and at her command the quill seemed to be picked up by an unseen author and began writing. If Maya or anyone else was going to tamper with her soul, she was going to be ready to pick her life back up much more quickly than she had struggled with years ago.

... Dracolich. The name still made her feel like some small girl afraid of monsters under her bed... however she knew this little girl was not her, for her monster lived in the next room, and she saw him everyday.

Days went by and finally the pen paused. The story had reached, so far, the end. It waited for its mistress to live more, and she smiled sadly as she nodded and took the pen in hand, placing it back in its well. In the pages was a story of pain and anguish and hate, but more importantly, these aspects of the story were broken apart by small divisions of happiness... and there are several chapters that explore the concept of happiness... and maybe even touching on the basic understanding of a deeper concept. This was a story filled with characters who would lie and cheat and fight and die, but yet the story continued until the last page. It was her story.

She closed the cover of it, and looked around her to make sure no one was looking before she picked up the book and activated her rune in order to find safe haven for the text.

Days later a dark robed figure trekked the passage to the frozen north. In the icy wastelands she came to a large pillar of ice on the edge of a cliff. Approaching it, she dusted off the frozen crystals on the icy wall, and peered into the thick block of ice. Several feet buried into the ice it seemed there was a body, and the robed woman nodded in approval. It seemed to work, and the runes themselves seemed to be operational, even in the extreme temperatures. Turning, she left that icy monument and slowly waltzed her way to the forests, the portal, and then back to the keep. Today was the day she would pledge herself to the remaining Hunters. Today was the day that the rest of Apparatus was scheduled to be moved to another place. Today was the day she would try to take the edge off a friend's heavy decision.. one that depressed him almost as she was, but she was better at hiding it.

Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Note on Starkson Gate

Post by Jazelle »

//Original post by SilstarSilverbow

Note in Celestial on the gate reads:

I am Christian Thanner, I come to the keep's lands for one purpose. I hunt that walks at night, I hunt that attacks the innocent, I am a Vampire Hunter. I am offering my services to you if you so need it.
I am a follower of Vor and of Celestial desent. I hear word that this is an outfit for the good and is why I am doing this. If you wish to speak to me I am at the Tree in the keep during daylight hours.

Yours Truly,
Christian Thanner

-------------------

//Original post by Pharo_IK

(( via messanger seeking one named Christian Thanner arrives and stays by the tree seeking to learn whom Christian Thanner is. After locating this person, the following is delivered in Celestrial.))

Greetings Christian Thanner,

On behalf of those who seek the safety for the weak and defenseless I bid you welcome to our corner of this world. Please seek out myself, Lady Winesa Kenders, or one of my Council. Lady Nadia, Lady Platina, Lady Ortelassa, or Lord Venian should be able to assist you. Feel free to ask around, as my citizens number many and not all are in our Militia, but any of them should be able to aid you in securing contact.

Please know we wish to offer you all due aid in your goal, though I advise caution and that you take time to learn about this land. I understand you have petitioned the Hunters also. They are a sound and dependable friend, you will find yourself served well with them or ourselves.

I look forward to speaking with you first hand.

Life is balance,
Lady Winesa Kenders
Lady Winesa Kenders (A.K.A. Lady L'Talausathia "Wine" Nailo):Divine Daughter of Lia, Past Sovereign of the Starkson Protectorate (retired), Guardian of the Blackstone Wilds, Keeper of the Night's Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

The Star Child Returns

Post by Jazelle »

//Original post by Star Child

Star Child Thelandira:

Her elven eyes squinted partly because of the bright light of the sun and partly because she is intensely trying to remember the surroundings she sees around her. "A whole new set of people.... great (sarcasm)" she thought to herself. "Ahhh the great tree... but... hardly anyone is there." Her thoughts continue "where is Xillow, Zortak, and Tash? Ortel, Thork, Allanon, Lady Wine, and most of all my dear friend Platina Aurinelle? Even my damn bird Golden Eye wont speak to me anymore....is he mad at me?"

A lady in blue that they call Aly greated her. "Not interested in talking to you." She thought to herself yet she managed to say hello. "In fact I am not interested in talking to anyone.... these people are so new and strange, where are my friends? I wouldnt even mind seeing the whore Sabel again." An orc woman named Gory over heard her "blasted I was thinking out loud again." Gory's face reminded Star Child, now Dark Child, all over again of her long time leader of the WAR guild Thork Gordak. Star Child believed all orcs looked alike.

The orc woman went on and on about how she was Thorks bride to be. "Thork....... alive........ I must see him at once. Please fetch him for me" Gory looked at the elven archer Star. "Hes bes here in a minutes". Star couldnt help but think "I hate hearing orcs talk. In fact theres not many things that I like anymore."

Lord Thork came thumping heavily through the Keep. This had to be the largest Orc Star had ever saw and stands even larger now than he did before. "Childs!!" Thork proclaimed as he rushed to bear hug Star in joy. The hug nearly crushed every bone in Star's body. "yes my lord it is I" Star said in a her now usual very dark tone. The rosey cheeks and smile Star once had were now gone. "Let mes intoduces ye to mes wife to bes" Thork Said. "Golly its a wonder he can lead anything and still not know proper common tongue" Star thought again. She managed to force a smile at Gory. "we've met" Star said.

Star wanted to go to the WAR house which had been her home for the several years before she had left to the Nine Hells to find her father Myel. Before WAR it was the Starksons. Now she wondered did she even want to be the well reknown archer of the house of WAR. When Thork told her the news of the demolished guild house in the waste her eyes watered yet she did not cry. "maybe had I stayed it would still be standing" Thork assured her that another one, a greater one was to be built.

Still for many nights it seemed empty around the great tree with new adventures running about and hardly stopping to speak or even sit a while. A grumpy blue dwarf claiming to be the Great Lord Icin Rok of the arctic dwarves kept speaking of a war and a kidnapping of a lady named Wynter Lake which Star cared to nothing about either. Some mute woman with a twin sword rushed here and there casting spells. Star didnt even care to ask her name. Thork would visit her by the tree sometimes. A mad man named Seamus bragged about how he killed Vallius. This made Star extremely angry and she vowed to avenge her old friends death..... now was not the time however.

Then it happened after all this time it was her. Glowing in Lem's silver light as usual only this time the light shined brighter. It brought joy to Stars heart for the first time in what seemed like many many years. Platina Aurinelle Blackstones greatest healer. She had saved Stars life many times.... Though in Stars recent venture she was no where to be found. Star felt extreme oy and dissappointment all at the same time. She hugged her old friend. Platina too had grown. Plat could help but comment on how unkept Stars hair was and how different Star appeared. Star put her hood back over her head and began to converse with her old friend. The keep was in war and many other dramas. But Dark Star had only one thing one her mind that outwieghed all thoughts of Kazra and Vor. Star will stop at nothing to find it...... to find him...... even if it meant the deaths of innocents. With her new found abilities of shadow and death that she aquired in the levels of hell Star moves on as straight and determined as the arrows she loved to fire from her long bow........

Dark Child Thelandira
Myel Damy: The Chaos In The Keep
Forvid De'Blu: Elven Artificer
Orion Lake: Son of Kazra
King Icin Rok: Dwarven Mage Killer
---------------

Star Child Thelandira

The red headed green skin elf sat in the Hamlet with her hood covering up her unkept hair and her eyes. "Is anyone coming" she thought. She admired the nature around her the way she used to when she had practiced in her druid days. The hawk Golden Eye kept a watchful eye on her as its new master told the bird to. Golden Eye had not spoken to Star since here return from the Nine Hells. Lately the bird has been traveling with some monk that goes by the name Forvid De'Blu. The monk claims to have known Stars father Myel quite well but will never state how.

Star waited and waited and waited and waited. A wizard named Hand Xilo told her that many young men of BSK would come to her here in the Hamlet seeking guidance. Hand believed that there was something about Star that would make her chosen of all others to lead this bunch of rift rafts. Hand was the only wizard Star dealt with since her father had disappeard from the Keep. Hand looked after her at times but could by no stretch of the imagination replace Myel. "they will follow you" he had told her only days before. She wondered why. She had no purpose now. No guild house to return too. No father. No knowledge of her past or any chance of obtaining it. That dream disappeared the day Myel went crazy and fled to the Nine Hells to be with the dead he loved so much. There is a Rumor that the reason Lord Thork Gordak has been away so long is because he has gone to rescue Myel. "tough luck" she thought out loud. That is when Golden Eye cawed and switched to another tree still keeping his eye on the Dark Child.

One by one they came to the Hamlet. Slowly they gathered but they still came. "why did he choose me. I am a loner now. Well except for the fact that Thorks son Mork keeps chasing me around I am." she thought again. *sigh*. They began to all talk at once and ask questions. Star raised from here seat in the grass that she once loved to roll around in. "Quiet!!" she said. "I have the floor here. I did not make this choice on my own... You all wanted Hand to lead you but he refused. He asked me in his stead. That is the last of it. You all want purpose. I will give it to you. Mine was taken away. You all want a house... a place to meet. I will get that to you. Mine was taken away. You all want make a name for yourselves I know this. You want to be remembered by your children so that your generations after you will remember their rich past always. Well then. I will give you that too. Mine was taken away." Dead silence came over them. Even the birds and the crickets seemed to pause their noise as if to listen to the once druid. "Well then" she continued. "Which one of you knows how to wield a great sword. Tell me your name and I will decide your rank." One man stepped foward first. Star continued on "Who can read this scroll I have in my hand yet is no rogue......."

This went on all night until all were finished. They all sat and looked at Star with a gaze as if to say "well what do we do next?"

The green elf with pinkish red hair pulled out two green rapiers that dripped with acid and eminated extreme power. Qui salith and Li salith were the rapiers ancient elven names that stood for "double" and "trouble". "I want to introduce you to my blades Qui and Li salith and now my bow." She put the sword down sticking them upright in the ground by the sides of her legs. The acid made a hissing sound when they it dripped on the ground. No one new where the acid came from but it seemed never to run out of supply. These weapons were birthed from the 4th layer of Hell. Her bow however she had with her from years past. "Acies Ab Acuo Caducus... also know as the eye of piercing death." They stared in awe. The bird Golden Eye cawed in disapproval.

She put her bow back on her back. She picked up her two swords and slid the blades slowly down one another as she watched the acid fall to her feet. She spoke to them but her eyes were on her blades and her tone was translike as if they werent even there. "Well dont just stand there....... we're broke....... lets go make some money......" she brought her arms to ther side and pointed the blades upward. On cue her hood fell farther over her eyes and she ran to black stone road with bloodlust in her eyes. She did not know if the this new group had even followed her or not. Nor did she care. "If these MERCS want a leader......... then theyre gonna be lead my way..........." She thought.

And before it could strike, mutter a groan, or even see the attacker, another Zombie fell dead........

Dark Child Thelandira
------------------

Star Child Thelandira

"You know I have have put much faith in you Rikler". The Dark Elf and the half bread elf Star Child fought off the undead and talked at the same time.

"You have told me this many times Dark Child... how many times must you say it" Rikler's dark presence was such that it could be felt.

Star was just as impressed with Rikklers bowmenship as she was with his magic. "I tell you this because others among us distrust you and I dont want their beliefs to become right" Star fired another acid arrow killing the zombie warrior that walks Black Stone Road.

The fighting stopped. There was nothing left to kill. "You speak of Kalus do you not?" he asked.

"Possibly"

In Riklers usual fashion he summoned his hell hound and went back into his nonchalant mode. The Hell Hound managed to kill the new coming undead with no problem as he talked to Star in an uncaring manner. "What of you fearless leader" He said with a smirk. " Do you trust me?"

"I would not have made you Commander & Major if I hadnt. You have such a heavy burden. You are over Bards, Sorcerers, and Wizard. With Hand Xilo not around it is a wonder you don't stress over this burden?"

"I do not stress over much at all. In the clan cult where I am orignally from there is no space for stress."

"Very well Mr. Evilstorm. I wish you well"

Star walked on quickly. She had plans to meet Thaedee and Heidel at swamps to travel to the hidden crypts. "Why did I lie to him" she thought. " I should have just told him how I felt. For some reason or another I dont trust the mage either. He is too powerful an ally to reduce down to a mere private though. I am comfortable with my decision" Star convinced herself. She just had this funny feeling however that Kalas might be right.........

Dark Child Thelandira
-----------------

Star Child Thelandira

The three half orcs who had been terrizing the most youngest of Black Stones adventurers lay dead at thier feet. (//this really did happen) The small group that lead the MERCS had done quite well this day. Star felt good that she had chosen her companions to be the commanders of this guild. Their loyalty, though in Riklers case his loyalty was questioned in the past, and battle prowess had proven useful this day. Star looked at the small sak of gold given to her by the mayor of Black Stone to get rid of this nuciance. The mayor had paid her in advance as she usually demands of her customers.

"To Black Stone Road in case more of the dwarves or half-orcs come to harrass those like my daughter Zeal again?" Rikler asked?

"The mayor did not pay us to police the road Commander and nor will I choose to do so. I wouldlike to have a word with you anyway behind the Hamlet house." She looked to Thaed "both of you in fact".

They walked to the back of the house slowly. Thaed kept looking over his shoulder to make sure the Half-Orcs were actually dead. "Come now Thaed my arrows dont miss." Star smiled. Thaed's glance kept returning to the Orcs nevertheless. It appeared the Lord Croft had arrived as well to view the dead bodies and get to the bottom of things. Star began to speak in lower tones so that Croft would not hear. "He claims he and his guild will keep order in Black Stone"

"I take it you do not believe this" It was Thaed

"I do not believe it no. He clearly has another agenda. However one among us has allied themselves with this man."

"Traitors will be dealt with" Rikler pulled out his long sword fully charged of electricity. "Properly". He grinned his usual evil smirk.

"Who betrays us Star?" twas Thaed again.

"The wood elf who else. She has bonded to Lord Croft. She has no idea that she will only become his pawn"

"The wood elf is it? well let her meet her fate at the hands of this Croft. She is not worth our time"

"I believe she is...." Thaed had an empty stare toward Rikler "General" he looked back to Star. "Allow me to look into this matter of major Hediels defection. I will bring her back to her senses. I swear it"

"Very well Thaed but I must say I am with Rikler on this one. I have no more use for a wood elf that cares nothing about order or her brothers. For we all our brothers and sisters in MERC Thaed. You know this do you not?"

"Yes... that is why I choose to be my sisters keeper and go after her"

"Very well then. The assignment is yours. If you fail then give her to Croft and let him have his way with her. I have no tolerance for defectors"

It was then when a young man came from the front of the Hamlet. Apparently he had not heard the conversation but recognized Stars voice in it all. Star squinted her eyes trying to remember if this was truly who she thought he was. Had he survived all the attacks that her father and the HANA clan imposed upon him? The man walked closer and much to Stars surprise, though very scarred Berforam lived.

"I thought that was you Star" Berforam looked at Star then looked toward Lord Croft and the Half Orc across the field. "I see this new guild of yours that I hear rumors of is off to a good start though Lord Croft does not look happy that his quarry was taken down before he could get to it."

"It is" Star was getting back in her mood of loving to give short answers.

Berforam sighed. "It is also rumored that you need a healer."

"That is so"

"Well may I be of assistance to you?"

"Yes you know this Berforam. Despite your disputes with my father Myel I welcome you"

"You know" Berforam looked back at Croft "I dont think it is wise to interfere in that mans affairs. When crimes break out in these lands he likes to respond first."

"Tell it to the mayor. He hired us"

"I am sorry Berforam I meant to introduce you. This is commander Rikler and here is commander Thaed" Stars eyes glared back at Croft. "I think Croft and I have an understanding. However I do not know how long that will last."

Croft as if he could hear her every word looked at the acid arrows in the Half Orcs heart. The arrows were still burning a whole through the flesh of the Orc. "Star" Croft whispered slowly to himself as it dawned on him who had responded to this disturbance. Not to mention the way she always sent a final acid arrow through directly through the center of the heart of all her victims whether they were dead or alive as her trade mark of her kill. Croft slowly tilted his head to the back of the barn where Star and her commanders stood before the new cleric.

"Think hes mad?" It was Thaed

"Do you think I care"

Berforam just shook his head and looked down fearing that Star would not heed to his advice. The four went back to the conversation at hand and they listened intently as Star went over an upcoming training of battle tactics and such for the guild. They talked the remainder of the night.

Croft not once took his eyes off them.......

Dark Child Thelandira
------------------

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:52 am Post subject: One Foot At A Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Child Thelandira

"You know your orders Thaed" Star had made her commander stand in the cold of the Frozen Way for nearly an hour discussing this confidential matter.

"Yes my lady..... do.... do the others know?" He asked with a slight tremor in his voice as he saw the glare with which his general stared at him. He felt an even darker presence in her than usual. He thinks it is because of the news Arillius Devilbane and Major Ellidan gave him concerning Thork Gordaks Death.

Star was definitely changing. The joy in her heart to hear that Myel her father was safely returning to the Keep this week was severely dampered by the news of Thorks death while saving him. "No" she said coldy "and they are not to know. You have your orders and you know I am very busy do you not?" Before she even gave her second in command a chance to answer she continued "To shadows Thaed... now go"

Thaed did what he did so well but with slight hesitation this time. His mouth opened as if he wanted to say something else but the look on Star's face told him to do otherwise. He fell within the shadows as usual so much so that not even Star's superior elven eye sight could detect him.

A tear fell down her cheek and her heart felt heavier than a thousand stones at the thought of Thork's death. She wrapped her cloak around her scantily clad body for the winds that blew along the Frozen Way nearly froze her in place. Instead of using a portal of which she had plenty of she sadly walked one step at a time through the Frozen Way hoping that she would find Gory Wound along the way to tell her of her husbands death. Then she would wait at Zims port for the arrival her father Myel. The boat was do to come in a day ago yet something was causing the delay. "I never even got to tell Thork what I have done" She spoke aloud to herself. "Now that idiot son Mork of his will change the WAR guild forever"

She began to sniff as another tear fell down her eyes. Thoughts of Thork filled her thoughts and the sacrifice he made for Myel. And she continued through the snow allowing the winds to bite at her bare hands one foot at a time.........

Dark Child Thelandira

Last edited by Star Child on Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

-------------------

Star Child Thelandira

Commander Thaed took Star's side as she began to chant the words that would activate the wand. A blast of green light shot forth from Stars wand to the middle of the arena floor where Commander Rikler and the hopeful new recruit stood. A wicked smirk plastered itself across Star's face. Now was the chance to see how Riklers training came and for him to prove his worth. If he wanted this fighter Filessa in this guild she wanted to see how the two could work together.

There were many watching the spectical: Ando Reyne, Caedo Operatio, Tonks, Ellidain also known as Ivan the Child Eater, Aiden, Sepiroth and more. "Do not be afraid" Star shouted aloud as he could see fear beginning to swell in the eyes of Rikler and his hopeful recruit.

"They may not pass. Never before have they fought such an enemy" It was Thaed again always giving his cautious advice which Star appreciated very much at times but cared nothing for at other times.
Star had faith in Commander Rikler and was hoping that he would prove to everyone that doubted him that he is worthy to be third in command of this guild.

Still the fear swelled in the twos eyes. The black dragon was still assessing the situation. It had not even made its first move on the two adventurers. Instead it was wondering where he was and how he got himself here. The black dragon steered his eyes toward Star and immediately understood. For this was not the first time she had called upon him. Shadowlyxstarx (also known as Shadow Star) the black dragon of Star then turned his gaze back to the two adventureres in the ring. He bent his huge neck down and stared each of them slowly in the eyes. Back and forth between the two did his gaze fall.

Rikler let fear take him first. He dropped his sword and fell to the ground. "Do not be afraid. Forget the sword and use what you use best Rikler. Magic!!" Star emphazised this again and again trying to encourage him. It was not very long after that that Felissa tried to hide in the shadows. Not wize against a dragon who can hear every step you take. Immediately Felissa slipped from the shadows and she too was overtaken by fear. The hopeful recruit ran in the corner and tried to hide to no avail.

"Now" Shadow Star said aloud. His voice hissed and green acid fell from his teeth unto his tongue. He was ready to strike.

Dark Child Thelandira now extremely frustrated, disappointed, and mad reached for her bow, Acies Ab Acuo Caducus, to take the great beast down. "Blast" she thought. "These acid arrows will be uneffective on a black dragon" She was running out of time.

Shadow Star inhaled a breath so large that it could be heard even within the Keep. The great black dragon spread his wings out to keep balance while before he spout out a great green acid blast at the two adventureres. Star Childs response was ever to slow but thanks be to Lia another guild member responded with great speed. It was so unexpected yet at the same time a pleasant surprise. Captain Ivan the Child Eating dwarf jumped from his seat and into the ring with his axe hacking at the dragons legs. The dragon screamed in agony and choked on his own acid blast. Caedo Operatio then drew her blades and joined the attack. The dragon fought valiantly and Caedo soon fell. It was Ivan who swung the final blow that sent the dragon back into the wand where it came from back to its homeland. Star picked up the wand which was now on the ground and smiled at the boastful dwarf who had saved the day. Then she frowned at the disappointment of her men.

Ando Reyne began to shout insults to Star about her cowardly commanders. Star shrugged him off. "Dont you have some Starkson business to attend to." She said as she made her way to the middle of the arena to confront her fallen commrades.

"Not when you have been accused of treason by Ortel" Ando replied and then he let more insults fly out of his mouth.

Star wondered how the ever so great Ando Reyne could ever uphold such a vicious accusation. But there were greater matters at hand. With a look on her face that instilled more fear far greater than the dragon before, Star made her way to face her commander. She didnt even have to say a word. Commander Rikler, now ashamed bowed his head down and slowly walked out of the arena. Felissa stood to hear judgement by Star and Ando's insults failed to cease from the stands.

Dark Child Thelandira
-------------------

Star Child Thelandira:

Star looked over the blood splattered arena floor from the tournament judge's stand. She liked it here for some reason. She had more meetings here than anyplace else. She longed for a guild house. Star shuffled her bank statements around counting them over and over again. "4 million gold will not due for a home worthy of our name.

Footsteps. At first Star thought it was Thaed entering the arena but her elven sense of hearing discerned that the footsteps were too heavy. "human" she said to herself "and well armored". It was her war cleric Berforam. The clerics in her guild had done well in their training. Michelle, or Mimi as they call her has excelled in healing while Berforam on the other hand specialized in war. Zeal Evilstorm was too much like her father Rikler, she loved her cleric spells as much as Rikler loved his mage spells, but Star didnt mind that.

"Captain Berforam" she gave him his proper recoginition.

"I have a donation for the house and idea that may stir things up a bit"

Star was more interested in the donation at the time. She had other things to worry about on her mind. She had been quite upset lately after her father Myel, only being in town for two days, gave her hand in marraige to Mork the son Thork. Berforam could read her attitude but persisted anyway.

"Guild business" He said hoping to incline her ear. "A tournament to test the how far we have come along in our training and teamwork."

Star raised an eyebrow. "An excellent idea" she said in a monotonous voice. It seemed as though she was not interested as all. However she was. "Gather the men together and pair them off. One greater with one lesser. Understand. Tell them that they will need to use their specialty and their wits. Only the best will be rewarded. Now be on your way I have..... some things to take care of."

"What of the winners. What will be their reward?"

Star took a moment to consider Berforams queston. She wondered why he did not immediately obey her command to to leave. She simply lifted the wand she kept strapped to her leg and said one word. "Shadowlyxstarx"

Berforam understood and without hesitation left the arena just as noisily as he came to carry out Stars orders. A tournament for the brotherhood. (//to take place Sunday at 7:00 GMT).

Dark Child Thelandira
--------------------

Star Child Thelandira

Sweat from Star's thick unkept hair poured down her cheeks. It fell from her face in streams and huge drops as they landed on the floor and her clothing. Her padded armor was completely drenched with the perspiration as was the floor around her. She was kneeling down on one knee with each hand on the hilt of her rapiers. Their blades were pointed downward with each's tip slightly implanted in the floor. Dark was hoping she would make her members proud in fullfilling the first promise she made them when they first did meet in the Hamlet.

After much exploration she had discovered that the vampires in these hidden crypts who had allied themselves to a lich were quite wealthy indeed. They had chest of many valuable items and on their persons was much gold to be had. She had spent two whole weeks coming in and out of the shadows of these crypts trying to kill every vampire she could see in an exaustive effort of raising money for her guild house. The donations from the members were appreciated and helpful yes but it was not enough. The elven girl hated working alone. It was against her principle yet she faced some of the most deadlies vampires that Black Stone has seen in these last 14 days including Shrog.

Still looking down on the ground she listened closely as the sweat from her body continued to flow to the floor. She was exausted and breathing hard yet she hear nothing else save the sound of her lungs desparately trying to bring in fresh air and expel the old. "Finally" she whispered to herself. "Not only do I now have enough to ask the towns overlord to build our guild a place worthy of calling home but it appears the damn vamps are learning to leave me alone".

Without moving she said the words that would summon her shadow fiend from the depths of the dark. She finally took her hand off of one of her blades "Li Silith" (double) and reached into her pouch. She whispered again to her shadow companion "Nilith Siris". It meant Night Sound in her native tongue and was the name she called her shadow. She took a small scroll out of her pouch. "Go through the shadows and deliver this private message to the Overlord of Black Stone Driller at once. It is very important to me that it gets there safely. It will tell him that we now have the money for our house and has instructions inside as to its necessary layouts. Be swift." At once the obedient shadow disappeared into the shadows to deliver the message.

Star put he hand back on the hilt of "Li Silith", still standing upright with blade imbeded in the floor. She balanced herself and tried lifting herself to her feet. Her legs gave out on her however. She had not eatin in the last two days of this two week endevour and now did not know if she could even stand. She stumbled lightly into the pool of her own sweat. Her mind tried to encourage her to get up and moving before any remaining vampires appeared to aid their fallen commrades. She could not do it though. She simply laid there fatigued. Once again she called upon the shadows to help her conceal her tired soul as she simultaneously offered a prayer to Lia to do what she had done several times. For many times when Star was at the point of death, Lia would send her aid and give her just enough life to get somewhere safe.

"By blade or by bow I can except" she thought "but I refuse to die here because I am too battleworn to lift up my damn lazy legs." No matter how determined she was she could not find it in her to stand. "A shame" she thought again. "I had just gotten all of the money for our home.... a promise I first made and I finally have it and I cant move a muscle...."

Her elven ears told her things that made the sweat come down even more but this time out of nervousness. For the nearly paralized elf girl lay in the shadows, weak, and wet when she heard the foot prints coming up the stairs. She as always was able to discern just exactly who or what was coming toward her. The countanance of her face fell as she realized the danger she was. She urged her body to move more into the shadows yet now none of her war torn limbs would respond. She listened some more... and more... and counted just how many foes were coming her way

A lich, two doom knights, and at least 100 vampires...

Dark Child Thelandira
---------------

Star Child Thelandira

"How many times must we go over this Overlord" Star looked at the Keep's overlord with her usual dark scowl. The wizard Hand Xilo stood behind her protectively as always. He still felt the need to watch over the young elf even though her father, Myel Damy was back from The Nine Hells to look over his daughter. Hand was particullarly worried in the way that Star spoke to the Overlord. She could be quite impatient and brash. "I dont see what the problem is. Hand drew the diagrams over and over and you still take your sweet time in sending construction crews?!"

"There is much construction of many guild houses to be done around the Keep Star Child. You can either build the damn guild house yourself or wait on me" The Overlord spoke very candidly and calmly in his usual nonchalant manner.

Hand Xilo looked at Star with worry as he saw her arise from the desk. She was breathing heavily with frustration and irritation. Her elven eyes narrowed in anger and she with a quickness and nimbleness drew Li Silith one of the rapiers forged in the 4th level of hell. She slammed the blade down through Hand's blueprints of the MERC guild house and into the table where the Overlord sat. The acidic aura dripped from the blade burning holes both in the paper and the desk itself. Hands eyes widened and began to try to remember some protective spells for he knew that the Overlord would definitely try to have them both killed for such insolence. The Overlords men all drew their shiny great swords and waited in anticipation and bloodlust for the green skinned elf girl to make her first move. Star heard the spidery words of magic being whispered behind her and began to feel her skin turn hard as the stone that she stood on. Hand had cast a stone skin spell on her for her own protection. The Overlord however did not blink an eye, nor reach for his sword, nor even move a muscle. He just stared uncaringly into the eyes of the elven girl as her blade stood upright slowly burning a hole throught the middle of his desk.

"Do you know what I have gone through for this" leaning her face over the desk closer to the Overlord's face. " I fought vampires for nearly two weeks straight and nearly died! I have asked my own men to put their lives at risk to gather up more money for this house! I have meeting after meeting after meeting trying to recruit more and more mercanaries all for a place to call home and you sit there as if you dont give a Sh#@!!! I have sat in this office of yours so long that my men are sending out search teams to try and find out what happened to me. They talk in the corners and alleys at night wondering if I have abandoned them or if I am dead and all you can do is Tell me is to wait on you or build it myself!!" Star was fed up. Judgeing by the robust builds and large swords of the Overlord's men Hand knew that his stone skin spell nor any of the spells that he could remember at the moment would help them much. Sweat began to drip down Hand Xilo's face but otherwise his outword appearance was less nervoous then his inside would let on. He thought Star's mouth had surely done it this time. Then the Overlords own wizard came down the steps wonering what the commotion was all about. It was the Mystic Mage of the Town of Trinsic.

"Hustle and butles and all ruckus.
by the gods whats all the fuss?"

The mystic mage always seemed to rhym his phrases.

"Nothing." said the Overlord "Star Child was just leaving is all" again uncaring and twittling his thumbs slowly. "Go be with your guild members Star. They miss you"

Star was astonished that the Keeps Overlord had nothing to say. In fact he had very little reaction at all!

"Dont forget you blade..."

Dark Child Thelandira

----------------------

Star Child Thelandira,

"A word with you general"

"A moment Rikler" Star had not seen her commander for several weeks. The mere sound of his voice made this moment worth while. The MERC's had just left an unpleasant ye peaceful meeting with Croft's men. She was astonished at the numbers of peoples in the Keep that chose to follow him. Nevertheless, she by no means was intimidated. For she knew in mind and in heart that they would be more powerful a guild than the Estate would ever be. After much contemplating over the words that were exchanged at the meeting she decided to turn from her thoughts of this potential upcoming war between the Estate and the Hunters. Now she would give her mage commander as much attention as he needed. "How can I help you friend" She rarely called anyone that.

"I want to finish what I had started"

Star had to think a moment over what in the world Rikler could be speaking of. "What you started?"

Rikler said nothing and just crossed his arms staring at Star expectedly.

"I do not...." It was almost as if a torch's light suddenly had flared off in Star's head. The memory of Rikler verses her black dragon was a dreadful one. For it was only months ago when this trusted commander fell to his fear in the face of Star's black dragon ShadowlyxStarx. That is to say Shadow Star. "Ah..... I see. You want to face him again."

Rikler nodded with his arms still crossed.

"You must not succumb to fear... you must..."

"Save the speech general. Call for him."

Star did not like Rikler's tone but she heard something in his voice similar to what she hears in that of her own. Darkness. Rikler was growing darker as she had after her return from the Nine Hells. Thus her name was changed from Star Child to Dark Child. Now whatever nightmares have haunted Rikler over these last few weeks too had made him darker as well and Star could easily detect his path. "As you wish" As swiftly as if she was reaching for her blade she grabbed the wand that too was at her side. "Lindus lisith ShadowlyxStarx".

The words that summoned the great black dragon who had easily defeated her men only months before brought all the memories of that battle to Rikler's mind. Yet he stayed strong in the midst of the twirling white lights that would soon take on the form of the dragon. When the dragon had fully come it had spread its wings wide in an act to put fear into Rikler. Rikler stared back into the glossy yellow eyes of Star's monstrousity. He focussed so hard into the reflection in the dragons eyes that he forgot all about the dragon and only saw himself. The words came easy for him now. Rikler had grown in these past weeks and fast. Star perhaps thought.... too fast.

A deep voice, deeper than the Abyss itself, began flow from the mouth of the black dragon. "You... are NOT the massssster!!" Shadow Star said in response to Rikler's defiance to dragon fear. The master the dragon referred to was Star. Shadowlyx felt the need to let Rikler know that he in no means compared to the strength that his master possessed. The great dragon stomped on the ground hard shaking all of the surrounding area. His scales were blacker than the darkest night yet they managed to perfectly reflect those that stood about. Then it came. It came fast too. The black dragon inhaled and exhales so quickly that it left no time for Rikler to prepare.

Rikler was hit full stream with the most powerful blast of acid. Green smoke lifted from the acid causing a great cloud of acid and acid fog to take the place where Rikler stood. Star thought it was over. She knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that no mortal in Rikler's season could take such a blast.

The black dragon dug both of its for claws into the ground and stretched his neck foward toward the green cloudy pillar where Rikler stood. He watched. Slowly the cloud began to dissipate and the shape and form of a man stood. A dark elf with long white hair. No sword no bow and only power. Rikler looked the black dragon of Star eye to eye.

"You are not my master either" Rikler too spoke of Star Child. Star smiled proudly as Rikler began to rattle off offensive spells against the black dragon. Bright magic missiles stormed down upon the black dragon almost too many to count.

The dragon was surprised and slightly dazed but not shaken. He inhaled a deeper breath this time hoping to take the elf out. Once again the burning acid hit its mark. So he thought.

"Over here." To the shock of all that were around them Rikler now stood behind the dragon. The first Rikler was but a mere illusion. Impressive. Star began to clap and shout bravo's toward the trickster mage. The spidery words of magic filled the air again. The great black reared its neck and opened his mouth wide. For now he wanted to swallow the dark elf whole. Rikler did not move. He only spoke. "Abu selano samadska!" he said. Each word felt like 1000 spider legs were crawling down Star's back and each syllable seemed to wrap itself around her like a spiders web. Star did hate some magic but she loved mages, if that made any sense. In what seemed like a blast of pure energy the dragon weakened. Then another missle storm. Followed by another. Rikler was relentless. So was the dragon. However the dragon was weakened and Rikler was not. The dragon close its mouth and gave up his chances of swallowing the dark elf whole. He was in too much pain to complete his attack. The dragon then turned its neck toward Star and gave her an evil glare. Star nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders and lifted up her wand. It was then when a great fire ball spewed itself foward from Riklers fingers and gave its final blow to the black dragon. The dragon severely wounded decided to take Star's inventation and dissipate back into the wand that he may heal and fight another day.

"Well done" Was all Star could say with her usual proud smirk on her face.

Dark Child Thelandira
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Lord Draxx: Path of the Lich (Updated Journal)

Post by Jazelle »

//Original post by Draxximus

This tale encompasses that of Lord Draxx, A necromancer with overzealious beliefs pinned on a past compiled only in the embrace of darkness. This Story revolves around my char, Draxx. I will start with a post that tells of Draxx's backround and history. After this that first post, it will be more of an updated Journal of Rp events as told by Lord Draxx.

IC: Chapter 1 Father of Lord Draxximus.

This is a tale that begins ages back, in an ancient time, older than the most elderly of elves, perhaps older than some of the local shattered ruins past the Ettin enclave and Bridge of doom is the setting that this tale will take on as its own. This is the Story of Lord Draxx, once an asipring half-mortal who through devoting himself to the black arts became a lich, only to be robbed of his Lichdom at the end of this epic tale.

The story actually starts with Draxx's father, Zelt.

Zelt's history his clouded and shady, only bits of peices of his journal were recovered to belay upon you what bit of this story the scholars of Blackstone could put together. But what The scholars were able to recover was enough to give us atiquette detail of Draxx's earlier backrounds.

Zelt was apparently a necromancer, greedy and powerful, at his bounds but not quite ready to become a lich; he would rather greedily spend and live his life till the absolute limit. though his lichdom was never acheived.

Zelt's true power was derrived from a congragation of artifacts he had saught out. Artifacts of power from both this world, the Realm of death, and even as claimed in the remains of the journal, Hell. The most noted of Zelts artifacts, the one he praised most in his writings was that of a giant Challice. a Molten Dulled silver challice that stood 50 feet within the center of Zelt's sarcaficial chamber along with all the lesser artifacts, sperated only by a prestigious platform like alter built by zelt to commomerate it. The Challice was embeded with several dark purple crystals that constantly danced and glimmered with reflections of dark purples and blacks that bounced around within the Crystals. the Crystals themselves were carved in the rough jagged shape of several skulls. Within the Challice's cup was a swirling abyss of dark mist that seemed to pull ever downward and never end.

Zelt never did learn the true extent of this artifact, only that it was obiously not from the realm of the living and the undeniable fact that it was the main source of his necromantic power.

Zelt became revered as sort of a "bandit" as his undead hordes would attack carravans, castles, temples, and even actuall bandits as soon as Zelt learned the location of an artifact that might have drawn him to one of those various targets.

Zelt's raids had died down as his studies had commenced, studying deeply into the old lore bound books that he had recovered. He eventually learned of a single scirpture that changed his goals; he had dyscphered an old book, apparrently as far as Zelt's knowledge fortold, was written by demons.

The Scripture told of a ritual that could be preformed to breed the greatest servants of death, all strangly enough starting as mortals to apparently experience the chaos that life brings to create hate and contempt for it. .

The ritual required that Zelt would cast various spells and wards on himself, and a captured Succubus of a particular succubus bloodline, the spells cast on himself would keep him from being seduced and controlled, where as the spells cast on the Succubus would keep her week and detained, as well as extremely fertile.

Zelts compaign would lead him to research this Succubus blood line, though most of the translation is shotty at this point, and the old decayed book falling apart, we can continue with enough detail to tell the story.

Zelt spent all his resourced captureing the particular succubus that particular bloodline. unfortunatly, she was a matriach of a city inhabited by demons and outsiders. . this Spent all of Zelts resources. He could not figure out why, but his challice would no longer respond to his cammands. he was so used to having it aid him with its link to him, that once it was severed several of the mans senses and feelings went numb.

Once recovered, Zelt continued with his ritual. And forced the Succubus, through the use of spells to make her fertile and dossil, forced from her three sons. And So ends Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will include The rivalry with Draxx and his brothers. as well as Zelt's sealed fate. and perhaps even more detail of the mysterious challice.
-----------------

The following is not derrived from Zelt's diary, but from bits and peices of what is believed to be Draxx's. :

Zelts Greed led him to old age; through his own changing of heart, and growing compassion for his own sons, their mother lond disposed of, Zelt would create his own weaknesses that would pave the path to his own destruction. .. The Oldest son was Xaax. In the middle was Stenn. and the youngest, was Draxximus.

He would raise this "Perfect Breed" to become what he inerepted as "ultimate Necromancer" though his knowledge of lore had been a little off. they would be destined to become something..more.

Zelt would train each son in the ways of the undead. Their demonic part Incubi origins would lead them to have devaint tendancies, and uncontrollable urges in their younger ages- Urges that they eventually overcame. Once Xaax was 21 years of age, Stenn 19, and Draxximus 17 they had put together a plan to destroy their father, and divide his power among themselves.

Of the Three sons, Draxx was the protegy. He studied and kept to himself more than the other to, he doesnt daft, nor socially inadept. he was simply plotting. He would use on of his fathers own spells to absorb his fathers power behind the backs of his brothers. They of course never learned of this.

In a battle between the three, one of the boys was killed. Stenn. And with Stenn and Zelt dead, Draxx and Xaax would split the artifacts and go their seperate ways. Xaax had decided he wanted to venture out into the world, and finish the collection his father started. he took most of the artifacts, and left Draxx the Challice.

To Xaax the Challice seemed powerless, those glows that it held while Zelt controlled it were gone. to Xaax it looked only like that of a monument his father had built to indulge his own ego, and nothing more.

Draxx was now the youngest, and most powerful of the remaining two brothers. Xaax was older, yet still brash, were as the young Draxx seemed to hold a wisdom retained by people three times his age. ... Draxx would find himself studying one eve as the Challice began to stirr and bring istelf back to life. the huge monumental couldron like challice would begin to glow, with its old dark purples, and swirling blacks. Draxx would feel himself pulled to the artifact chamber, where the Challice was waiting for him.

In Draxx's diary, he claims that not a voice, but a collection of wordless meanings poured into his mind, like the essence of an emotion without definition. An undefinable array of meanings entering his mind that would translate into what he considers the code of true death.

Draxx began to zealiously begin studying death, Sacrificing entire villages in "The Silent Lord's name".

His delluded devotion to death could very well be called religous from the an ourtsider's point of view. The Scholars of Blackstone have yet to find out whether or not Draxx's devotion is actually geniunly backed by this "silent lord" or if he had at this point gone mad. this will be up to the reader's observations as the truth is currently unkown. however, most signs point to pure dellusion. this ends chapter 2. Chapter three shall explain Draxx's rise to power

------------------

Chatper 3: Draxximus Rising

With his father long dead, and His only remaining brother Xaax out on his own personal quest, Draxx continued to study, apprarently driven by some sort of force communicating him as the fractions of his diary would explain.

Draxx would grow to be 60 years of age, Soaking in all the knowledge of Magic, most especially necromancy, that his fathers libraries could offer. He had distroyed villages, Sacrificed nobles, and cultivated many souls to feed the challice.

He was now ready to become a lich. As he describes, pulled by force that had called him to the challice to begin with to do so, he simply felt when it was right to do whether than actualy learn of it or know. A rather hard thing for us to comprehend, though Draxx does go into large amounts of detail...

Meanwhile, Xaax had become exactly like his father, only one step further, he had become a lich, but drivin by greed of material objects and Knowledge rather than the suedo-religous ways of Draxx.

Draxx read now to become that of a Lich.

An integral part of becoming a lich is the creation of a phylactery in which to store it's Soul, thusly connecting the lich to both the realm of the living, and the realm of death. . Unless the phylactery is destroyed, the lich will reappear days after its apparent death. A phylacter can come in many forms, the most common is a small metal box, transcribed with runes of protection, with a parchment writtin in mortal blood. However, there are two other forms, the next most common would be an amulet, and the most rare would be a ring.

Draxx made his from an Amulet, its stown chipped out of the skull like formations on the giant challice. the dark chain that holds the stone was dipped into the top of the challice, soaking in a form of dark matter and becoming a deep dark blackness... Draxx also esplains that he sealed his Plyarchty in metal box. Protecting it further with words and traps. Though, even in the fragments of his jounral, he explains that he isnt foolish enough to proclaim where it was. And even his reasons for writing the Journal..not to brag, or boast of his acheivments like a "Pathetic" mortal would obssessing over life and all it had to bring- Draxx considererd the purpose of his writings far greater. He wanted to enlighten others to go down the same path as he, and learn the teachings of his Silent lord.

Xaax ahad now constructed his own fortress, his own undead horde.... Draxx's journal relates now to crushing his brother, with little trouble, describing that he had taken control of all his undead minions before turning them on him..only to capture him, so Draxx could absorb him as well as the souls that he covetted over the years.....

Draxx had now become a powerful lich because of what we will assume are his dellusions. And now he had destroyed his brother. Over the years Draxx's Lichdom would grow in power, however-- in our next Chapter I will explain another area in this tale. Draxx's Fall, he was not destroyed, but he came at a great loss. a Loss that is rumored to have brought him to Black stone keep.

----------------------

Prelude to Chapter 4:

The Tale of Draxx, or at least what we know of the figure, continue's to enthrall the Black Keep Scholars even as our greatest lorest's are having trouble dycphering it all. It seems Draxx had taken on his fathers habit of puttin anything he wrote down in code. Not true code, but in several different language's. Some of these langauges and runes used to form each and every word are forgotten. Draxx made it very tedious for us to learn anything about him. And probably for a purpose; most Lich are greedy-secretive-and sometimes paranoid. Not to say All Lich are this way, some are arrogant. however Draxx seems to exert a dark zealious wisdom that pretains to this "Silent Lord" the supposed omni-potent presence of death on each and every realm and plain.

Either way, our intrigue has grown, and we have dycphered more for those who want to read what we have come up with.

Chapter 4: Decay of the Phylactery.

Lord Draxx has now destroyed his entire family, his father, and now his remaining brother. He began to take on a most zealious intrigue and almost religion toward the entity he chooses to call "The silent lord". Everything he does is enscripted in the journal as "The silent lord led me" or "The Silent lord speaks". There are a few translations that dont include this, but these are the Lich's sick magical and Alchemiac experiments.

Overtime Draxx had succumb to the idea that he was "The Silent Lord's Walking Proxy" ..which is also further described by Draxx as "His greatest tool against on this world, I will bring eternal order through chaos, I will end Chaos with Chaos. Only then can this world rest in eternal and everlasting peace."...of course, these dellusions were never fuffilled considering even a Lich isnt Omni-potent. Draxx's own excuse was waiting for the Silent lord to tell him when and how to act.

Now that we know a little more of how the figure thinks, We shall go into what lead him to Blackstone if he infact is here. If these writings are not falsified. then he is.

Draxx was brought here by a catastrophic event that those who seek Lichdom sometimes run into. Problems with his phylactery. Grave Problems.

The story in the jounral explains that "The Silent Lord" ordered Draxx to destroy a league of paladins, though we have not yet figured out what paladins these are because the runes used to scribe their title is illegable.

These paladins were nearly completely destroyed, save for two or three out of what we believe started as 20. Draxx had learned of Artifacts that helped him defend against their holy abilities. As Draxx writes, these three sacrificed their lives to damage the lich and destroy his physical body. However, their prayer and spell did not work as planned, as Draxx writes "The Silent Lord interphered" though we believe these paladins probably channelled raw holy enegry rather than that of an actually diety. if they're deity had actually helped them, then it would have taken some sort of diety ..Draxx's "Silent Lord" probably isnt a diety, we more so believe this Silent Lord is a dellusion.

The spell was so strong, that it damaged the lich, destroying him... Days later he would be given another physical form, his Phylactery hadnt been destoyed by the paladins, hence their sacrifice was in vain. but not completely in vain.... Draxx came back as somthing different. somthing between human and undead rather than the Lich he was before. his power was deminished severely. Why had this happened? Draxx writes that the force destroying him was so powerful it cracked his phylactery somewhat, in a strange way that had weirding effects on the Lich.

He writes more so that he came to Black Stone Keep seeking the heart of a powerful outsider, or demon. Once he obtains one, he would have collected all the Regents he needs to become a Lich once more. However, he is unsure of how long it will take him to regain his power- or if he will ever be as powerful as he was before.

ooc: To any DM's reading, It is my Dream in D&D to play as a Lich. In NWN a Lich isnt omni-potent, and has several weaknesses, especially against holy types. I would love to play one, and I think It would be really cool if I could find a group of people, and turn Draxx hunting for that Regent into an actuall In game Event. I think, if this is ever okied, I should wait until Im higher lvled that way I can actually afford to hire people to go out and hunt the Demon/Outsider. ScotchDm is my AIM and my msn is Sncx1 [at] hotmail [dot] com ... buzz me somtimes if you like.
----------------------

as you cotninue to read the book of translations written by the Keep's scholars, you realize that somthing is tapping its way into your mind; passing all permeable and impermeable membranes both physically and mentally, letting a voice pour into your mind you seem to lose all truck of what your reading, all focus upon the runes and writs, as a mental message is perceived now to you, the reader of the Translations--

The voice is dark, morbid, yet sickly amused in such a snide way- almost like one would beleive a false advisor to a king would be; an advisor that had been planning to backstab such a king from the beggining of his duty right to the end. However the origin of the voice had never been such; that was merely an example to give you an idea of what voice sounds like...it tingles with a morbid sensation, that tone always seeming to peer down on your whether you fear it or not. ..

"Ahhh I see the local scholars have been studying about me, fortunate that they would take note of my acts in the crypt. I try and keep the undead there nourished with that of the Silent Lord's touch.I spend much of my time there, and perhaps they think I have somthing to do with the local dead playing jump rope with the line that seperates the endless essesnce and realm of death, with the limited plain of the living."

Before you can even respond the voice continue's

"Don't speak mortal, I wish not hear of your day in and day out choas, you lively types constantly breed your fithly imbalance. Life is the source of all chaos you know, it represents Chaos, Disorder, complete lack of peace, where as Death in all of its blissful and neverending essesence represents order, peace, and complete lack of chaos. If you are of interested in the dark arts, and the teachings of the Silent Lord then perhaps you should seek me out yourself."

As soon as the voice has entered your mind, it left, yet you feel as if it will try and contact you again in the future,prehaps on a whim it will do so. Whether or not you are in contact with the book or not..... The one who follows the path of the Lich Will again try and enter your mind; to fill it with thoughts simular to his, his ideas, his way of existance. Probably trying to lead you down the very same path in the name of his "Silent Lord".

-----------------

The speaking of Draxx has just recently occured in the head of a young scholar, this scholar seeks out the dean of the branch that is studying draxx--as the scholar hearing the thoughts of Draxx is not part of the branch studying him...Though the scholar dreads telling the visions he had gotten, and the voice he had heard, instead he asked the dean what had happenned, and what he knew about the Ex-lich how their project was going.... these were his words...

"...Well, I am quite tired of the subject, for you see my translators have claimed to be having night terrors, my scribes on the project claim to have seen visions... It is all no doubt a pratical joke, for they know how sceptical I can be. I will not discuss the matter until they call off the joke..until then, this project is cancelled...Good day...

With that the scholar was abandoned, without anything to go back to but the study's he had been asigned to do as an intern of sorts, and of course....more visions, dreams, and night terrors sent to him by this mysterious dark figure who's visage haunted him every waking hour...

As it seem He recieved a vision, of the robed man---robes tattered and destroyed by time and combat, robes only held together from weavings and meldings in and out of each other- an array of olden greys, blacks, and browns......and that face that was never seen, that face that remained with a hood pulled over it....the creature was speaking to a woman...

"Nicca, Your pirate, he was brought by me to this land you see, I hired him to venture with me to recover the Regent required to restore my lichdom, the heart of a Balor. .. You see, he dropped the contract...as did he drop the contract to gaurd you and your child...As you can see he has been aflicted with a most wonderous disease that has turned him into a machine that spews death in all directions when activated..Do you not see? the Silent Lord's hand guided him here, to become such, and sperated him from his quest to find the heart, and make your loving him difficult..this accomplishes multiple things...he is now a servant of the Silent Lord whether he acknowledges or not, dealing death.... and He has tought you in more ways than one that your ties to your mortal coil only bring you grief, which is an emotion of life, an emotion of chaos... futher more stressing that you should follow the same path as I... People will try and disuade you, ignore them, for they cannot see the greater scheme of things; most who live are incapable of such deathly wisdoms"

The image of the woman as well as the image of Lord Draxx had been blurred and distorted to the figure, a sheet of ghostly blue had been weaved across the fold of the dreams perception, making everything look instable, almost like a combination of liquid and mist....like you would expect some spectre, or phantom's vision to be like.....the Scholar woke up, covered in his own sweat......gasping, and awaiting the next vision he would recieve....if this keeps up, The Keep may have to contruct an Asylum

------------------

OOC: Sorry for lack of updates to you that have been reading my little journal. Im Proud to say the translation of a char I write about in my spare time into NWN and BSK is working out rather nicely. Havent been able to rp much as I've had alot of IRL stuff going on. but anyway. Im back, and for your reading pleasure.....here is Chapter7

IC:

The poor man tortured by these visions starts to take a turn for the worst, as his ability to make descisions and rationalize fade. He looses touch with reality, and ultimatly adapts schitzophrania as a new way of life. Paranoid dellusion coupled with the night terrors and visions sent through him for being part of the disturbance of Draxx's past. If one didn't want their history found out of, then why write a journal only to curse it? Simple. Arrogance. Either way, let us peer once again into this mans visions... now it seems what was once a Scholar, is now a resident doomsayer of black keep.

Invision that it is raining. pouring about the square of black keep, the district with the mighty tree embrodered in its center.. the rain is pouring down so hard that you can hear the pitter patter off of the leaves. the stone. the mason work. the carpentry. All emiting their one unique sound with each drop beating against each assorted surface. The Gaurds armor is of course one of these surfaces, as they diligently follow their routes and patrols be it sunshine, snow, or rain... however, they are not alone.. a few cloacked figures scurry about trying to get out of the rain..while one man dressed in rags, our scholar gone doomsayer, preaches frantically despite the fact that none are listening.

". He's coming..the undead one.. no no no.. your ears. they can't see what your eyes wont hear they cant. but I have the gift he he.... I can see! s-smell h-hear!..W-we are all going to die.. die die. We have a chance. they hurt it. they did. I dont know them. but they did. I was there... ..I was!"

Rambling insanity simply seemed to roll intandum with his tongue.. shards of insanity and the remnants of his sanity seem to bounce against one another in his pale blue eyes.. .... as if trying to make sense of thoughts inside the dephs of his own mind.. what was he speaking of? Perhaps we should go back further.. to the night of his vision in which the rambling is based on

A wise, but aged voice enters a void of complete blackness...only shapes and shadows.. you can't make them out as of yet..

"Your Zeal and whorship of your imaginary freind, or should I say "Vor" is quite amusing. your dellusion, your faith gives you power.. know that what you have been taught is merely a form of sorcery. Chanelling your faith and emotion, just like an evoker. Nothing more. there is no Vor. Only the Silent Lord. "

still the shapes stir and move as they form in the blackness...no color yet, just suzzy black images trying to take shape, shadows trying to become sillouttes. Another voice, one sounding much younger, a brash teenager..or perhaps a bit older than in his teens.. perhaps his early 20's

"Silence Foul creature. You speak only lies. Our deity is true. Vor shall guide us to you, and Vor Shall end your corruption"

In response the voice gets a snide laugh. one in the wisened voice that had come before it.. if you remember from earlier chapters Draxx was once weakenned by a group of paladins. Still he seeks to regain his full lich hood rather than retain a form inbetween.

Finally the forms take shape but blurred as if your view had been tarnished by a direct glare at the sun. There the robed figure that was before seen standing there, talking to that girl in the other vision. his face was unseen, as always... .the paladin stood before him. they were in forest near black stone. the robed one's arms were down.. tree's occasionally blocked the visage of both the paladin and the lich as view was shifted. as if you were being drug through the vision like some sort of spectre

Now the angle was behind the robed one. Above somewhat, in a greepy looming ghost like point of view... the paladin's armor shined metallicly, with the occasional garnish of gold lineing, his long sword, and tower sheild shining like platinum, again with the occasional gold streak....the brash young paladin would dash for the lich, and the lich would cast a Silent form of Displacement..his form would divide into four, and loft over the the side as if he were floating..just slowly hovering..the Paladin would slash through the four figures, only for them to vanish..and that snide laugh again mock him...he would loook upward, then turn around...in a defensive stance he circled around.looking up, infront of him, behind him, near, far, franticlly as sweat began to form on his young forehead...then suddenly...a Skeletal hand was placed on his shoulder, his armor began to rust, his shoulder plate complete decaying going down somewhat into the flesh, rotting through the clothing underneath, and into his skin. shrill yell would echoe through the forest..the Paladin would fall to his knee's in pain..the Lich would again disapear as if invisable..only to reappear infront of the kneeling paladin...

"Painful isnt it... Pain is one of those weaknesses that you living carry. It's a warning, its your nature. Telling you not die. Punishing you for coming close. Like Authority that you can't escape... or at least, within your realm of thought can't escape..pitful closed minded creature's."

With a wince the Paladin would thrust his sword upwards into Draxx during his little speach. and Draxx would continue talking as if he didnt feel it...boney hands, with dried leathered skin centuries old would wrap around the blade and slowly begin to pull it out..all the while the blade began to rust... any longer and it would crumble..yet before it did.. the Paladin uttered out a prayer to his deity..

"..V-vor.. I-I .. I require your strength. Guide my blade.. Guide my healing light!"

What was this?! the Paladin was healer? A cleric? how decieving! The lich was caught off gaurd. he felt the Clerics magics now, and he would look above... only to see the brightness of a piller of healing light come down upon him.. the lich would writhe and curl its form would arch, its hands moving about the air in fists... after the light was gone. so was the lich....the robes still took on his form like a statue for seconds on end...suddenly...the imploded inward, and hit the ground..the cleric had now decayed to the pount that he was merely a pile of armor....

Draxx's cracked damaged Plylactery, the reason he was trapped in half form as he was when fighting the Cleric, was still capable of ressurecting him..however, the large crack in the amulet would cause him to loose a considerable amount of power... he would be reduced to the weakenned state he was in when he had reached Black Stone..a group of words formed on th robed ones lips as he was ressurected in the cypts, in his secret lab, his secret vault within the catacombs.

"Touche Vor...Touche"

---------------------

OOC: Sorry! I accidently posted this as a seperate thread instead of a reply lol...my bad. anyway. I moved it, putting it with the rest of the posts for obvious reasons. Enjoy.

IC:

As we follow the Lich Lord's story, What little we do learn, we have now made the obsersvation that he had two major set backs; first a battle with a coven of Paladins that cracked his Plylactery whilst sarcraficing their lives to do so.. Damaging the lich, and capturing him in a form of Mal-Lichdom. A combination of lesser undead and Lich. ... and of course, the Second set back, a Cleric Damaging him badly enough to destroy him.. the cracked plylactery unable to restore him properly, it ressurcted him with even less potency than he had when first reaching Black Stone. With this new set back, his journey seems to come full circle. To where he had began.

When The Lich had first arrived, though his contempt for the living surpasses the contempt most are capable of holding for anything, he is not above using them to get what he wants. As a matter of fact, it is part of his greedy lich-like nature to use others to obtain what it is he wants....

Such a notion reminds one of how he hired Captain Malakai Scourge as a mercenary and companion when he had first arrived in Black Stone. Of course, Eventually Malakai, betrayed the contract thusly making an enemy of the lich.... A while later, the Lich had found that Malakai had become a werewolf.. Draxx would consider this the doing of the Silent Lord. Pre-ordaning a fate for Himself, and Malakai before they had even thought of coming to black stone. Now Draxx is closer to recovering his Lichdom, and Malakai has become the unwilling tool of the Silent Lord, a Machine that despenses death.

But I digress. Now we shall once again explore one of those visions, the former Scholar, now doomed by the lich's course to become a mad raving doomsayer......The atmosphere is dank. dirty. damp... merky sludge is imbedded in the cracks of the cobble stone, the ground is covered in a grease like layer of simular sludge.....where is this scene? the sewers below the keep..our Doomsayer lays there, dressed in rags, laying atop an even larger shredded brown clothe....tossing and turning as he dreams..

This dream inspires much tossing an turning of the doomsayer upon his clothe, let us find out why. .... The dream is filled with the icey waistes of blackstone...a figure comes into view, barely able to make him out because of the storming blizzard like atmosphere...each cringe and crackle of his heavy booted steps leave an imprint in the deep snow as he passes...he seems to be a knight, or fighter, perhaps even a merc.. his armor held no symbols to reference who he could be affiliated with..as he passed his thick fur cape would flurry in the wind.. his own bodies struggle against the constant push of the weather was very much tangable. A towershield, and long sword prevelant.

Next another figure would come into view, as its dark shape could be percieved at a steady pace moving through the snow.. it was a figure, robed in those familiar ancient robes as seen in other visions of the doomsayer... it was draxx... trudging fowarth through the snow.. with yet another figure following... this next figure, was dressed in contrast to the first that had been seen.... this was a fighter, dressed in black. Perhaps a Blackgaurd? perhaps a fighter with evil intention? perhaps someone who just liked the color black?...The the three would trudge onward... through the ivory wasteland, disrupting the dull pale blue after glow caught upon the snow with crimson... as several battles including ice bugbears, wolves, and Giant Ice beasts ensued....

Eventually the group was overrun by the Giant Ice beasts. .. The group fought with a cold lack of remorse, lack of fear, not caring that the beasts outnumbered them 7 to 3. Eventually, with various wounds, the fighters, and the spell caster came out on top... but not without nearly considering retreat, and not without use of various strategy. The spell caster Enchanted the warriors, and their weopons, whilst hanging back and casting a steady stream of fire spells, and fireing enchanted flaming crossbow bolts..

Eventually they all part ways. The Three talking infront of the Inn in Black Stone keep, the sounds in the vision to muffled to tell what they are saying.. only a single word is made out, and that would have been a word from the snide creature dressed in robes... "Marvale".. they passed a few more words it seemed..mainly between the two fighters, the spellcaster heading in another direction, as the Fighters seperated ways.. .. where the fighters go, is unlcear, however, Draxx can be seen heading for the docks...

------------

Our doomsayer would awaken with a dagger at his throat.. Bandits hiding out sewer system didnt take to kind to the begger encroaching upon their loot hide-away. their stash so to say. Some of these bandits were dressed in black, others in brown. four of them in total, one of them was female, and seemed to hold most of the authority as she barked orders amonst the group. Her hair was long, black, yet scraggly in a way. Somehow unkept, yet with a ruggid appeal. The male bandits seemed to follow her orders without question.. They looked like a group of misfit rogues and pirates...

They would restrain the doomsayer, carrying him shackled do their lair..the female smiling to herself and stroking his chin with her gloved hand, her brown eyes speaking for her without words when combined with her smirk, and tauntingly morbid giggle... Perhaps she was to take him in as some sort of slave, her hand grazed up and down his cheek...He afterall wasnt that bad looking...Suddenly with a loud crash of wood upon stone as the corrodor was openned by a rogish elf soaked in blood... his hair was beeded, his face and forehead tatooed, his brown attire coated in blood and scorche marks....his lops pressing urgent yells into the air so franticlly.

"..M-Mistress Serana! a Wizard..a..black wizard.. Black Magic..he killed them! all of them! He might have followed me...he might be--"

The next noise would not be a word, but a loud slap, a female hand was pressed across his face, and soon a knee to his stomach, and a swiftly drawn rapier through his neck just as he revealed it by kneeling when her knee hit is wound....going through the back of his neck, and coming out through his throat. A quick pull, and the blood soaked point would again be at her aid as her finger tips trailed down it..she began to speak to her collegues

"..Great. That fool probably lead trouble our way. Every one be prepared to protect our little nik, prepare the booby traps, hide, and wait it out....If I so much as even suspect you are having throughts of cowardice, then You'll be executed just like Lynn here under my boot heel...get me?

They all moved without even responding to her, without question, as if such were routine... they would wait for momments on end and nothing would happen... until an explosion..one of their traps were set off...the one placed on the door.. a spike trap...the door would slowly creak open..and the corspe of a rogue would fall foward..his eyes rolled back, he was dead...though the puncture wounds of the spikes werent all that adorned him...there also seemed to be bite marks.....some of the badits hiding behind walls, columns, boxes, began staring at each other, becoming nervous as the occasional moan echoed from down the hall..beyond the reach of perception of the senses, most especially sight...they could hear movement...of several beings..at a sloppy heavy pace..

Suddenly somthing would lurch inwards..another rogue? but what was this? his left arm was full of bite wounds, the flesh was stripped to the bone in places, and in places tissue hung on by threads of muscle alone...his fingers were skeletal, some missing... and his bottom lip, as well as much of his left cheek were bitten off...his form smelled of death, it continued to press in...a loud streaming whistle echoed, suprassing the sound of the various moans from down the hall...the arrow would twist through the flesh of the zombified rogue's eyeball, it would only continue to venture fowarth, before a few acid enchanted arrows hit it, disabling its ability to move....

Soon after more zombies rushed in, the rogues were forced into melee combat with their fallen comerades.... the female wielded a rapier in one hand, and a machete in the other. she would cleave through zombie, after zombie, and then find herself fighting some of the people that had just been in the room with her.. fewer and fewer rogues remained as a new figure entered through the door..Lord Draxx. Dressed in those ancient robes that seem to be just as decomposed as some of the more disfigured zomies parading about.... ... The rogues would have finished off all the undead..save for Draxx....however, there would be but three rogues left, out of perhaps 22. one of those three was an archer...who constantly shot arrows at the figure comeing fowarth.. The largest portion of these arrows would hit a deflective barrior, a static sort of force would crackle, and snap with the noise of each arrow being torn apart from electric whiplash..two of these arrows would plunge into the dark ones chest...however, it would press foward as if uneffected or unaware of any sort of pain...skeletal finger tips would just barely stick out from the lengthy sleeves of the robing, a cone of flame would be shot from the creatures hand, coating not only the archer rogue, but the entire wall behind him in magical flame that would burn just long enough for the rogue's life to be extingushed... The other rogue would madly dash toward the lich with his deul short swords aimed at key points, trying to dismember the creatures body... as he moved foward the spellcasters other hand rose up rather lazily, finger tips gesturing a few bleak motions before a phantom of sorts of formed hovering in mid air before him...Then the spectre would shoot into the rogues chest, and he shriek in terror as he curled around in a spin, smashing limply into the floor..dead...

"..W..What do you want?....W-why?...Please...dont.. I'll...I'll work with you....I'll serve you..please..please dont kill me."

What was this? the woman that was dominating, cold hearted, and so menacing was now reduced to a shamble of fear...Draxx did not acknowledge near respond to her words....instead a hand covered in flesh that was dried, leathery, looking almost mummified in texture began to slide a skeletal finger down her cheek....the flesh behind such a stroke would begin to decay upon skin contact... Without warning, in a simple subtle yet sudden gesture, those fingers would wrap around her face, and turn her head at such an angle as to snap her neck, severe her nerves, and ulitimatly kill her. Where was the doomsayer during all of this?

In his corner, curled up in a ball, looking at his tormentor face to face... Draxx would merely turn his shoulder upon the last living thing in the area, and slowly begin to move for the treasury of the rogish hide out... casting spells to destroy the traps set, open the containers, and transport all of the contents to his secret lab, within the crypt. .. curled spikes of stone would suddenly rip out from the stone beneath the liches feet, and riseupward in columns of flame that would block the image of the lich from view...soon the stone would crumble..and the flame would fade..and the lich was no where to be seen...the doomsayer would slowly force himself in a trembling fit, to leave the sewers, and find another place to sleep, but not before returning to the courtyard of Blackstone, to ramble on about the oncoming of doom that the living are apparently destined to recieve.
---------------

This is all ooclike yo. Anyway. Was just wondering, if I have any regular readers, or If anyone would like to post suggestions or comments. Those are always welcome.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

The Killing Moon

Post by Jazelle »

//Original post by Gibbo

// mind you, this took place a few days ago, so bear with me//

Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you’ll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine

Way up north in the icy cold, where few men dare to make gold, sat a lady, an exile, a monster. Upon the highest mountain in all the realm she waited. She waited and it is said that all things come to those who wait. She controlled her breath, periodic puffs of her breath crystallizing in the freezing air around her. The others were made aware of the situation. There would only be a time of waiting, busy work, before it could all be ready.

She was back in her old robes... she had fastened her belt and attached her many belt pouches, closing the front of her leather studded vest neatly in the belt. She slipped tattooed arms inside of leather bracers trimmed in a dark gold. Tightening the bracers a little more than usual, the mage who would be monster had picked back up her staff, bow, and now legendary weapon... her scythe, and left Bordermarch to wait on her mountain top.

The wind and snow were brother and sister to her, and for the first time in a long... long while she was alone. Knowing someone wasn't keeping a notice on where she was, who she was with, and what she was feeling as more comforting than she realized. She felt less controlled... less used, in some sick sense. Her black and deep violet dress fluttered around her legs, she was freezing, but she had grown so used to the cold it didn't bother her. Her cloak snapped in the wind once in a while as she held her gaze over the landscape.

Fate
Up against your will
Through the thick and thin
He will wait until
You give yourself to him

The forest was always quiet at night. The bugbear tribes retreated to their caves to eat the flesh of game and adventurer alike. There was a pale blue moon hanging off in the distance, breaking through the snowy clouds of this eerie mountain. The land was illuminated with a soft blue, and nothing made a sound, aside her breathing and the ever... ever so soft falling on the snow. She wasn't even sure if her heart was beating. How could it be? Nothing can be forgiven and nothing can be taken back.

It was then that there was a crunch of snow from behind her. A footstep. It was odd that there would just be one. And even more odd was that she did not see someone coming up the pathway, but she was not alone anymore.

She had her scythe with her, and turned quickly with it, poised to strike. It was then she found those hateful and vengeful burning orbs. A large gauntleted hand suddened clasped itself to her face.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" His voice was so cold and filled with so much hate that she felt it. No.. not his voice! It was his touch! It burned with so much ... emotion. Pain. Vengence. Anger. Raw seething hate.

She screamed, her muffled cry unheard in the echoing forests, as she tried to pull away, dropping her weapon and trying to pull his hand off her face. He laughed as she strugged and squirmed, she had such a tight grasp on his arm, but to no avail! He laughed again before tossing her behind him to the snowy ground. She landed hard, face first into a small drift. The icy crystals burned her skin it was so cold. He took a few more steps forward and knelt down beside her.

"Tsk tsk. Don't bother getting up, you won't be standing for long," he mocked her, but she soon realized that she couldn't move anyway. This was her last moments and she still could not help but think about the Apparatus, how it would work, him, the weather in Skara Brae, the new celestial alignment of planets in the next week.

In starlit nights I saw you
So cruelly you kissed me
Your lips a magic world
Your sky all hung with jewels
The killing moon
Will come too soon

She didn't say anything, she was too busy trying to move her arms, her fingers. If she could just say the words and cast the cantrip, she might have a chance with breaking this hold. She just glared up at him with a bitter hate, having had a taste of what this pitch-black armored being had within him.

"You've lost your touch, old girl," he said to her, lifting her up by the throat. Her feet were off the ground as she tried to kick, but her legs would not obey. She hated being contolled. She hated it more than anything. First Father, than Alolia, then even her friends. Friends, or people that used her as a problem solving device? A farmer has to take care of his farming tools just as carefully and with love as a friend cares for another... but in the end it's just to harvest the crops.

"I won't even bother asking why. I don't want to know! It's much more fun just flaying you alive for all of eternity, isn't it?" He laughed again.

Her lip curled in pure hate of him now, she was choking to death, her erratic breathing came out in raspy whisps. At any point in time, he could have crushed her throat, and that would be that. A monster finally put down by the Lord of Monsters... she flexed her fingers a little.

"Oh? You like that feeling? You know, mageling, I think that this silly blood goddess has successfully made your life even more horrible than I could make your death. Afterall, now you feel it more, don't you? That godling's power coursing through your viens, isn't it?" His eyes flared with excitement as he spoke.

"I'll tell you what... that feeling... it's the Hells. Oh yes, you're getting a live feed. The hate. You know you love, to hate that is. We already know what other things you love" With that he threw her to the ground again, and she cried out in pain as she slid across the ground. Her body ached so much, it wheezed and she trembled just to breath.

"Now, I was going to stick you on the tippy-top of the Hells, and let you find your way down to the bottom yourself, but since you're tainted with such ... filth, I think I'm going to just send you down to the very bottom. Do not pass Go, do not collect two hundred coins. " He began walking over to her.

She finally was able to mover her now broken wrist in the right motion, and she cried out the words that she had taken for granted so many times. There was a sudden flash of light in her palm, and the Dark Lord paused, almost waiting for her to do something. It seemed he like the challenge of a struggle. She couldn't blame him.

She struggled to her feet. She felt so drained after just touching him. As though she'd never feel happiness again... but she knew she'd never feel happiness a while ago. It was the reason she was in the forests to begin with: to forget what it felt like to be happy.

She ground her teeth, she lost that noble air she normally carried, and seemed more savage than ever. Her scythe stuck out of the snow a few paces away from her, but it was unimportant.

"Always the open defiant, aren't you?" He laughed again, waving a hand. She felt her bodying being pressed against the ground again... she threw her hands out and repressed the hold, a ring of fire igniting around her for a moment before disappearing.

"I hate you, Ancient, and you hate me." she said with seething rage. Her hair was a frozen mess, and it covered her eyes. Her hands were frozen, and her joints ached, but her insides felt like they were on fire.

"Hate? Hate... poor Natasha, I'm all about love." His eyes flared with sinister intent.

She was the one to laugh then, "Love? What do you love, Ancient?"

He snarled at her, his eyes burned with the fires of the Hells. "Ripping out your spine..."

He threw out a dismissive hand and suddenly, something hit her! A force that knocked her from her feet and over the side of the cliffs. She fell, and paniced, reaching for a small wand stapped to her belt. She fired the wand just once, and a whirlwind shot from the wand towards the ground. The pocket of fast moving winds was enough to soften the fall. She landed in the snow facedown. She scampered to her feet after coughing uncontrollably, the wind was knocked out of her, and she almost blacked out.

He laughed from atop the mountain, but once he saw her moving, he seemed to stop his chuckling. She had survived, and then the dark forest was alive with demons and hellish creatures that the mage had only read about.

She moved as fast as she could to Bordermarch. A limped hobble, but it was the best she could do in the given circumstances. She turned every once in a while and unleashed her own form of Hell against whatever creature was nearest her. The frozen forest was a battlefield of sizzling magic and the hoots of demons. Just when she thought she wouldn't live the night, she threw herself into the Temple at Bordermarch, using the same wand that saved her life to slam the great doors shut against the minions of the Hells.

The priestess came to her aide and quickly fixed her physical wounds, but there was little to be done about the memory of the ordeal. The feelings the Dark Lord had made her feel. The blood was the worst curse in the world. Her feelings where the worst feelings in the world. She had always been one to never give into extremes... but now it was different... Very few things mattered, but before it was time she needed to fix the things she was blamed for.

In starlit nights I saw you
So cruelly you kissed me
Your lips a magic world
Your sky all hung with jewels
The killing moon
Will come too soon

// props to Echo and the Bunnymen for making cool songs and props to the Prophecy, and to Griph who can really scare the crap outta people.//

Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Myel Damy... The Chaos In the Keep

Post by Jazelle »

Myel Damy

Captain Zim saluted the mage cleric as he walked off the ship. Myel rudely said nothing. He only held the great scythe called the Nine Hells tight and walked off. The locks of his silver hair flowed over his shoulders and some covered his eyes. He felt as though it had been at least seven hundred years since he last saw this place. He looked around and saw a lot of familiar things and others not so familiar. He glanced again because he knew on first glance he saw something that struck his eye. Something that made his heart nearly skip a beat. There was one who awaited his arrival standing off the docks with a bag in his hand. The bag had embroidered on it "Myel Damy, The Chaos in the Keep". He only knew one person who had nimble enough fingers to embroider so delicately and eliquently as this embroidery was. His daughter........ Star Child Thelandira. But what struck his eye even moreso was the carrier of this bag. The one who carried the bag had the exact face of his mentor and savoir Thork Gordak. "The hair is a little crazy however" Myel thought. "It must be him, Mork Gordak son of Thork. How did he know I was coming in this day. Or has he been waiting everyday for me" Myel thought some more for he knew the weather had delayed Zim's ship considerably in bringing him here. The old drow Myel leaned upon the Scythe just as heavily as he would his own skull staff which was strapped behind him with the face of the skull looking foward. The drow was a sight to see. A purple glow dimly lit his eyes and the eyes of the skull at the top of his staff and he held the great Scythe The Nine Hells in his hands that Thork once wielded. Myel looked like the servant of death himself as he stepped off the ship. So much so that Mork didnt know whether to be nervous or happy that Myel finally arrived.

"A gift from your daughter" Mork said as he lifted the bag toward the drow. Myel snatched the bag and gave Mork a curious glance. "She told me to wait here at the port" he pointed to some camping equipment at the end of the ports dock. "I have been waiting since she told me that" Myel's glance grew even more curious. Mork could tell what the drow was thinking for Myel could never hide his emotions via facial expression. "No need to worry. I am Mork Gordak. Son of Thork. I have come to see that you get decent food, lodging, equipment and money upon your arrival...... It is what my father would have done." both of their expressions dimmed at the mention of Thork. "Uhm.... your daughter does very well. She has a band of experienced mercenary adventurers she commands called the MERCs. I too have done well with WAR. We have uh... a new set of members called the Wound family of which I am also a part of. They have become invaluable to me and our guild Myel.... ehem" Mork coughed still trying to clear the lump in his throat that formed when he mentioned he mentioned his father. Myel nodded for him to go on. "Well uhm... I would do anything for your daughter... because well...." He saw the look in Myels eyes so he tried to shift the subject. "Well lets just say we are good friends. Anyway the bag she gave you is nice isnt it. There was also this letter inside..... I uh... took the time to read it just in case you may be impaired but I see you are not."

Myel finally opened his mouth. "Well then..." he said in an elderly voice. "Read it again" Myel did not feel like fumbling with the folded up paper.

Mork opened up the letter and read aloud. "It says Hello father. I am glad to see you have safely returned. I looked for you through every level of hell but to no avail. I have so much news to tell you. Mork has been asked by me to lead you to me at my temporary MERC quarters in the Hamlet. I hope you like the bag I made you. I have put in there a nice battle robe much better than the ones you are used to. I did the embroidery myself....." he paused

"Welcome home father Myel Damy..... The Chaos In the Keep"

Myel the Forgiven
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

New Arrival to Blackstone...

Post by Jazelle »

//Original post by jeh1736

// The violet colored fonts are his thoughts…

Why is this happening again, why are they after me, and why can I feel them when they are around me.

Looks back at his mentor and master as the Arch mage releases another volley of missiles at the undead intruders.

I feel helpless. I wish I could aid him, but I have barley learned to control the simplest of spells…

Out of the corner of his eye, he spots a skeleton’s charge…He tries to react…too late...he feels the sword cut into his side…

Mathell cries out, and waits for the final blow…

The skeleton crumbles…Startled at the sudden change in events Mathell looks around…He smiles in relief as he sees Bellag the masters faithful familiar…

Blinded by a great flash, Mathell hears a great explosion around him…after a second his eyes focus again…The pieces and parts of the undead invaders litter the ground…

The Master has destroyed them…but wait…if they are all destroyed then why can I still feel the coldness of undeath in the air…

Mathell calls out, “Master there are more about…a lot more.â€
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Lonesome times

Post by Jazelle »

//Original post by Daeva_Vampire

*The cryed as it blew cutting through her cloth armor swirving through the cold stone buildings in Blackstone Keep. She had lost on her hermost important companions she was sure of it. He was too hard headed to understand the dark truth about how it was all handled in their situation. She kept walking her light steps barely made dieing echoes bouncing off the hard stone walls , then through the long Black stone keep road..... there she could smell the air warm fresh....... she felt like she had to satisfy her urges and did so in one of the town around there very careful and by herself. This was makeing her cold as ice... and it felt just right. Her friend... she barely thought of her name rather a friend instead. Tears could well up in her eyes... after she knew she couldnt mix with the rest.... this were dark times indeed. Sighing and leaving an unconcious victim with no money and barely any the dazzleing sorceress continues on her way.*
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

The Chronicle's of Artulias Devilbane: The Wrath of Lloth.

Post by Jazelle »

//Original post by thork_war

The Spider Queen is calling........

Artulias Devilbane had returned to the keep a new man. Now more elven in appearance and going by the title of Archmage he had changed greatly. Having taken up the way of the palemaster wizardry he was studying things of great evil and perril. While on his travels he heard of a temple of Lloth that offered relics of the long history undead. Having the urge to learn more of his art our Devilbane makes way into the very depths of the belly of the Underdark.

"It's so dark.... the drow have stopped attacking me *looks around in panic* I must tend to these wounds.... That temple was supposed to have an entrance shaped like a spider.... But where? *flashes the torch around in all directions* What? is that it? *looks and in the torchlight sees a temple with a spider entrance. This is not on my map. This must be the place. OH NO, drow come. The Matrons and Blood sisters see me. I must hurry and make haste. *runs frantically for the temple, tumbling past two sisters he makes it into the temple. The quiet motion of a large beast from outside is heard as the entrance shuts behind him* What? Where are you *he calls out*"

Trudging now through a temple that he believes to be the one he sought Artulias finds himself deep in its caverns. Searching for an altar where blood sacrifices were made for blood letting Lloths enemies is what he seeks. He turns and finds a hidden hallway. Dark, dank and stale. Art makes his way down the long hallway.

"This is it? Yes it must be. I can see the altar......"

Suddenly a voice fills his mind.

" You have finally arrived my child...... Your pact is true tis it not? Come here...Meet your destiny......If your pact is true even in death it cannot be undone but maybe the great Queen can change that. Your Kin is sworn to protection of the drowess and her kin... For centuries you have been wasting your time on her.....The land dwellers may have done what they can to rid her of her mothers lust and anger.....But not all of us agree... She turned her back on us.... All of us.... Loving those land dwellers and cutter elves *sound of spitting is heard* Not anymore... No...you her cousin now within our grasp...you will do our bidding...."

Artulias is frantic trying to leave but the entrance is blocked by what looks like the entrance. The big spider is blocking yet not moving. Artulias is brought to his knees by a loud screeching that shakes the old stone walls.. He closes his eyes

"Is this a dream?

He opens his eyes and noting more is heard. He looks for the spider which is not to be found. The voice he heard is not anymore. Perhaps this was a ward against intruders? Wards to plague ones mind and scare them off back out with the drow. His eyes dart around quickly, back over to the alter they go. Sitting on top is what appears to be a very old and dusty book. Black in binding the cover has the image of the spiderqueen herself.

"Is this the book I heard fables about? The one with secerects on mastering the pale undead techniques? If only I would read drow.... Perhaps I can learn from this."

Artulias looks upon the first page and reads unto his mind.

" Tau nindel reads nindol zarachi'i zhah forver dusqup ulu kla'ath Lloth. Plynn nindol zhaunil wun exchange whol tau quortek. Plynn dal nindolen wiles l' yorn nindel currupts jal. Pholor screa'in lu'oh ulu control l' vlos faer, ol shlu'ta belbau tau zhennu yorn. Tau nindel reads nindolen wiles zhal tlu plynnet pholor a l' zhennu wizardess d' Lloth. Tau quortek zhal tlu plynnet lu' sila've rath ulu Lloth whol khlurysten. (translated to common this says: Thee that reads this phrase is forver doomed to serve Lloth. Take this knowledge in exchange for thee soul. Take from these words the power that currupts all. Upon understanding how to control the blood magic, it can give thee great power. Thee that reads these words shall be taken upon by the great wizardess of Lloth. Thee soul shall be taken and brought back to Lloth for judgment.)"

The ground quakes and everything becomes a blur. Dark red magic’s flow from the beek and over take Artulias's body. What looks like a female wizardress rises from the book as Artulias cannot move. She leans in and kisses his lips as a skull mask is placed upon his head. A crack at the top is used to drain his blood from him and soon is replaced by a black oozing goo. Upon completion she stiches the crack up. Artulias is forced to watch and feel this all without a chance to move. Then the voice speaks again.

" Leave this place now. I am within you and your obedience will be had. Back to that keep and see what the Drowess is made of!!!"

Artulias waves his hands without his control, blood magic’s at work. An incantation is said.

"Elakar sevir nindol k'lar rath ulu l' eairthin vel'klar elakar doerrus dal. Ussta unboin plynnet ulu doer ghil Usstan z'hin rath pholor xuileb draeval. Xun nindol nin xuil drill l' blink d' biu sol. (translated into common: Thy leave this place back to the ground where thy came from. My steps taken to come here I walk back upon without time. Do this now with but the blink of an eye.)"

Part one..... To be continued.......

//Original post by thork_war

Part 2

Artulias arrive staggering about Blackstone, he stumbles past the tavern and goes into the Portal room. Standing there all of a sudden the wizardress takes control and speaks of being the Dark Lord. A display of power is made and many look upon Artulias with puzzlement. After a day Artulias stumbles into vogon's and falls at Ortel's feet.

"Cousin.... Help me.... I do not know what’s happening but...... great evil within.....fighting for control....

Ortel looks a little annoyed but helps her cousin up to his feet. She asks Artulias what is wrong but he does not know much but he does know he is a danger to the public as the urges to kill increase. They head to the starkson castle and talk about what is going on. Natasha jons them and they try to figure out what is wrong with Artulias. He tells them the tale of how he ventured into the depths of the underdark and came about the book. They take him to a room and cast magic’s upon him. Lloth senses Ortel using her magic upon Artulias and is enraged yet pleased to know where she lies. Ortel uses magic’s forcing the possession to speak and is confident it cannot lie to her. But there are magic’s at work that go far beyond the amount her mother Lloth allows her to accept. The banter on and notice the crack upon the skull. After some time Artulias stands and attacks at Ortel and Natasha but the attack is now meant to win, but to do something else.......
What? What is to happen? After Artulias falls to the ground the black goo that flows through his veins begins to seep out every place it can on his body. Natasha touches the goo and a small amount seeps into her body through underneath her finger nail as Ortel castes a blaze upon he goo.
A dark Aura fills the room and Artulias is gone. His instincts kick in and he travels to the Town of Trusnic.

Ortel and Natasha did not bother to look for Artulias. He stayed held out int he town for a week fighting the madness in his head, the voice over whelming him. Artulias think of the day centuries ago when his Mother a red dragon made a pact with the Ortels ancestors to protect and keep watch over her family and blood line. To make sure they live on. Why? Why is she not looking for him? Does she not care about him? He is her cousin by blood... She is a drow of course...... Perhaps arrogant and self ritghteous? No, that can't be. Artulias know he was not abandoned....
Or was he?

After the week passes all will in Artulias is leaving his body. Then the voice speaks to him.

"Dos ph' natha wael. Dos inbal wasted farjali draeval d' udossta valsharess lu' il uriu lotha patience whol l' jalukul. (Translated into common: You are a fool. You have wasted precious time of our queen and she has little patience for the males.

Fine..... with no one around to even care for my well being then take me to Lloth , let her devour me and take my soul.

Artulias stands and makes the long and slow journey out to the far wastes and into the dark abyss of the deep underdark.. Traveling for a few day he finally make way to Lloths home. The place is dark and damp. Filled with much fear, hate and evil. As Artulias walked down the street a pack of Lloth's Clerics came to greet Artulias. This was not the greeting that land dwellers might expect. This greeting involved an escort directly to Lloth and the truth of what was happening............

To Be Continued.........
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Taking a break

Post by Jazelle »

// I have to take a break for now. Mainly I posted those stories that were not full of ooc comments or setting times for events or meetings. I will post more later.