Confusion on quest areas

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Confusion on quest areas

Post by Cornflower »

I've been trying out some different characters and I'm very frustrated over my Paladin's lack of progress. I have finished the Ettins and Tyranoids and recieved two new quests overseas, but both the cultists and sea devils are impossible. Have I missed a few quests somewhere? The gap between the super-easy Ettins/Tyranoids and the impossible cultists/sea devils seem to suggest so.

I've tried to ask IC in-game, but aside from some good RP moments, I have found nobody who can help.

Of course, it's entirely possible that I suck and just need to grind a level or two before I attempt the quests again, but all the other levelling have been a very logical progression, so my guess is that I missed two quest givers somewhere. Any help is appreciated!
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Grumples
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Confusion on quest areas

Post by Grumples »

I'm not sure how specific/vague I should be, so I'll just so aside from the 3 quest chains in the Keep, there are 3 other low level quest givers out there. One in a near by town, one in the Dark Forest, and the last in a snowy settlement.

I mean, I guess that's pretty specific, still, but...lol Hope that helps a little.
Eithné Moonbow, Newt, Gwen of Clan Verituza, Anethe Ebonscorn
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Grumples wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:03 pm I'm not sure how specific/vague I should be, so I'll just so aside from the 3 quest chains in the Keep, there are 3 other low level quest givers out there. One in a near by town, one in the Dark Forest, and the last in a snowy settlement.

I mean, I guess that's pretty specific, still, but...lol Hope that helps a little.
Thank you!
I've found the first two you mention, but I haven't found any snowy settlement. Where should I look?

Maybe I should add that my Paladin is lvl 14 and have fairly good gear I think.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Grumples
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Grumples »

To find snow, follow the road east from Skara Brae. :)
Eithné Moonbow, Newt, Gwen of Clan Verituza, Anethe Ebonscorn