Epic evocation spells

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Timodeo
Commoner
Commoner

Epic evocation spells

Post by Timodeo »

Hello,
i would like to know if epic mummy and epic red dragon can be useful on blackstone keep.
I have to choose which epic feat to get, and i would avoid to choose something which will die on first monster attack (for example the epic mummy dies on lighting spell of the birds (are they crows ?) in the waste.
Thank you
Timodeo
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Epic evocation spells

Post by driller »

Currently, not in the higher levels.

-driller
Timodeo wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:39 pm Hello,
i would like to know if epic mummy and epic red dragon can be useful on blackstone keep.
I have to choose which epic feat to get, and i would avoid to choose something which will die on first monster attack (for example the epic mummy dies on lighting spell of the birds (are they crows ?) in the waste.
Thank you
Timodeo
Kane0
Duke
Duke

Post by Kane0 »

Similar question, is the same true for Blackguard Epic Fiendish Servant?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The default summons just don't work very well in a high magic server like BSK.

-driller
Kane0 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:08 pm Similar question, is the same true for Blackguard Epic Fiendish Servant?
TressFX
Knight
Knight

Post by TressFX »

Any plans on fixing this? Summons add great value to the game in general (if they are useful ofcourse).
My suggestions (if it's possible) would be to implement summons that scale, similiar to how the spell blade (from the Bladecaster class) scales with lvl. If they can't be changed, would it not then be possible to just change them all together?

And yes, I realise that this may be timeconsuming and that the Devs time may be limited. ;)

/Joakim
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Considering I am the olny dev you would be right about time. But, I will look at it, it's something I have been meaning to do for a long time.

-driller
TressFX wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:47 am Any plans on fixing this? Summons add great value to the game in general (if they are useful ofcourse).
My suggestions (if it's possible) would be to implement summons that scale, similiar to how the spell blade (from the Bladecaster class) scales with lvl. If they can't be changed, would it not then be possible to just change them all together?

And yes, I realise that this may be timeconsuming and that the Devs time may be limited. ;)

/Joakim