CEP?

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Cybermagi
Count
Count

CEP?

Post by Cybermagi »

it's in the Steam Workshop.. most probably already have it?
Peace

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Elsbeth Stormwatcher
Mausman
Commoner
Commoner

Re: CEP?

Post by Mausman »

Is it included in the module already? Because, with all <3 to Driller and his hard work (and dear Pantheon of the world man, you still are present!) I would prefer we could all look our mint-best in this ancient game :D
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

I am glad to see yet another vet return to BSK, unfortunately till Driller changes his mind on CEP for the EE version I will not be seen in that version as the thought of losing all my old characters and their loot, forgies, 230 million gold are a little off putting ... I can still however be found occassional when real life allows to be on the original server .... Still a fond welcome back and a wish that you have refound your home ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Though I liked CEP and the options it brings. It is just to big of a barrier for new players. Way more people have joined and got kicked out than have made it in. So they just go elsewhere. That's why I removed CEP(if you knew the work I put in removing it...)

It's hard to build a player base like that. In the end it's for you guys, more players for me is just more headaches. :lol:

-driller
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

had to at least ask.. the whole vanity thing..stock clothing is so..ugly lol

thanks for all your work Driller.
Peace

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Elsbeth Stormwatcher
SilverNovaStarr
Commoner
Commoner

Post by SilverNovaStarr »

Cybermagi wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:33 am had to at least ask.. the whole vanity thing..stock clothing is so..ugly lol

thanks for all your work Driller.
I feel ya on the vanity thing. But maybe its a good thing to start a new? Gives new players a chance to feel like they have a chance to catch up? I dont know i would love more clothing but then Im use to playing on servers with lots of custom haks.
Dan25058145
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Dan25058145 »

Hands up who's lost pure black dye and a few ambers *raises hands*
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Dan25058145 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:04 pm Hands up who's lost pure black dye and a few ambers *raises hands*
I did ... but what the hey it's about playing with friends and buds, AND trying to destroy drillers mod!!
Graves
Baron
Baron

Post by Graves »

Is it entirely impossible to add more character customization options without CEP? Things like hiding helmets and cloaks would go a long way, or being able to add a robe. I've heard of some 1.69 servers like Three Towns that had this functionality without CEP. Not sure if those scripts are available to or compatible with EE.