Barkskin Pots?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Barkskin Pots?

Post by Capt Cliff »

Barkskin pots used to be sold in the tavern by the docks with the portal room down stairs. An this was changed why?? Just asking ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Barkskin Pots?

Post by driller »

I haven't touched the store. Did you check Foxmore?
Capt Cliff wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:50 pm Barkskin pots used to be sold in the tavern by the docks with the portal room down stairs. An this was changed why?? Just asking ...
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Or try the potion seller in Blackwatch outpost whom I know also sells the valuable death aura potion darned useful at low level hunting to give damage to those that hit you...
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:15 pm I haven't touched the store. Did you check Foxmore?
Capt Cliff wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:50 pm Barkskin pots used to be sold in the tavern by the docks with the portal room down stairs. An this was changed why?? Just asking ...
Yes I did ... the shop is weird because there is a big gap in the potion line up ... barkskin is a real useful pot at low level. Blackwatch area if I remember is way to far away to reach at low level.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Not far away at all just up the coastal road area and if you want even quicker and even safer it is just one rune gate address to get there ... Try L S A C ...
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Sapphire wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:59 pm Not far away at all just up the coastal road area and if you want even quicker and even safer it is just one rune gate address to get there ... Try L S A C ...
There's no runegate on the EE server. But Foxmore now sells them. Thanks driller!
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

No rune gates ... Ouch ! That is going to make things a lot harder ...

I suppose then the old way to underdark has returned to the well in Skara Brea ?