recall rune stone bugged option

Report any bugs you find here.
Sapphire
Count
Count

recall rune stone bugged option

Post by Sapphire »

Having in the last 24 hours or so decided to change my settings on the 10 recall points I used the newer delete location option to delete a couple no longer wanted points... Now I am wanting to make some new options I find that all I can do replace option 10 not fill the the vacated slot, doing a 2nd to try and replace the other vacant slot as I thought simply again rewrites option 10, whilst still leaving earlier options void and unfilled...

Seems to me I'll have to delete all of them to start over but given this bug I am wary to do so in fear I'd lose them all ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: recall rune stone bugged option

Post by driller »

It will always fill the next cleared slot. The issue is the text isn't updated to reflect that. For now, just exit out of the conversation and re-activate the rune to see the updated slots.

-driller
Sapphire wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:31 am Having in the last 24 hours or so decided to change my settings on the 10 recall points I used the newer delete location option to delete a couple no longer wanted points... Now I am wanting to make some new options I find that all I can do replace option 10 not fill the the vacated slot, doing a 2nd to try and replace the other vacant slot as I thought simply again rewrites option 10, whilst still leaving earlier options void and unfilled...

Seems to me I'll have to delete all of them to start over but given this bug I am wary to do so in fear I'd lose them all ...
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Okay thanks Driller that explainss it ... I was trying to do it within one conversation I'll not make that mistake again...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It should update within the conversation now.

-driller
Sapphire wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:28 am Okay thanks Driller that explainss it ... I was trying to do it within one conversation I'll not make that mistake again...