Hallo!

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Mizon Sky
Baron
Baron

Hallo!

Post by Mizon Sky »

Hi people Mizon here old player from bsk 1 days, been a while since I was last on here and glad to see its still around!
Just wondering what its like here these days are people still playing bsk 1 and 2? I got both nwn games and all the expansions and was wondering if I should install it and give bsk a go?
Is there still an active player base if so what time? I live in the UK so that might affect things.

Much love,
Mizon.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: Hallo!

Post by Capt Cliff »

Hey Mizon! How's tricks?

I check the server once a day but no ones on. Perhaps we will run into one another.
Mizon Sky
Baron
Baron

Post by Mizon Sky »

Well installed nwn 1, expansions, updated it and installed cep but when I log in I'm told My Character doesnt match my I.D or something along those lines and im booted after 10 seconds, Log in name is Mizon Sky and one of my vault characters is Mizon Sky as well as Orik Gravel Hammer and a dew others, not sure what to do? :?

Update: Sorry I was abit vague before, When I log in I get told my CD key doesnt match my account and I'm booted after 10 seconds. Any chance you can help Driller? Im eager to play :)
Last edited by Mizon Sky on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mizon Sky
Baron
Baron

Post by Mizon Sky »

Good to see you cliff yeah im good thanks, well it may be quiet on bsk but I love the world so much I dont care if I have to solo the whole server lol anyway I'll be popping in now often-ish! Its funny as I've played a few other free mmorpg like Allods online etc but nothing will have the magic like Driller made for BSK 1 ;-)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Mizon,

The CD check for you is fixed.

Thanks,
-driller
Mizon Sky wrote:Well installed nwn 1, expansions, updated it and installed cep but when I log in I'm told My Character doesnt match my I.D or something along those lines and im booted after 10 seconds, Log in name is Mizon Sky and one of my vault characters is Mizon Sky as well as Orik Gravel Hammer and a dew others, not sure what to do? :?

Update: Sorry I was abit vague before, When I log in I get told my CD key doesnt match my account and I'm booted after 10 seconds. Any chance you can help Driller? Im eager to play :)
Mizon Sky
Baron
Baron

Post by Mizon Sky »

Thanks Driller logged in eariler its all fixed, forgotten how much high end loot my Mizon toon has, my quest log has been reset, should be a breeze doing them all untill I get to the underdark :shock: