Robe of Eyes and Lessor Robe of Eyes

Report any bugs you find here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Robe of Eyes and Lessor Robe of Eyes

Post by Capt Cliff »

This is perhaps not a bug but more an error in item naming. The other day I found a lessor robe of Eyes. It's a nice rove with spot and search skill bump, darkvision and you can cast true seeing 1/day. Cool! Well tonight I found the Robe of Eyes robe. When I first examined it it had the same skill bumps and darkvision as the lessor robe but it also simple stated True Seeing, with no spell casting. I equipped it and got no true seeing. I logged and relogged thinking perhaps it gave me the spell, but upon examining the Robe of Eyes the true seeing words were gone. Sorry for being wordy. Anyway are the names for these two robes reversed? The Robe of Eyes should have the spell and the lessor Robe should not???
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Robe of Eyes and Lessor Robe of Eyes

Post by driller »

It was the nerf script. i will remove the nerf. At this stage in NWN's life its pointless to nerf stuff.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:This is perhaps not a bug but more an error in item naming. The other day I found a lessor robe of Eyes. It's a nice rove with spot and search skill bump, darkvision and you can cast true seeing 1/day. Cool! Well tonight I found the Robe of Eyes robe. When I first examined it it had the same skill bumps and darkvision as the lessor robe but it also simple stated True Seeing, with no spell casting. I equipped it and got no true seeing. I logged and relogged thinking perhaps it gave me the spell, but upon examining the Robe of Eyes the true seeing words were gone. Sorry for being wordy. Anyway are the names for these two robes reversed? The Robe of Eyes should have the spell and the lessor Robe should not???
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

Gonna un-nerf the elemental rings then? ^^
TropicOfCancer
Baron
Baron

Post by TropicOfCancer »

Dan the elemental rings have been un-nerfed for sometime now . So have the 5/- magical resist rings .
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

TropicOfCancer wrote:Dan the elemental rings have been un-nerfed for sometime now . So have the 5/- magical resist rings .

I got a 20 resistance elemental ring or had ... :crybaby: ... it's now 10 ... I want that puppy un-nerfed!! It was a DM award.