Question; Respawn your Player Charactor

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Question; Respawn your Player Charactor

Post by Capt Cliff »

I got a question about respawning your PC when you die. When you respawn can you go some place else besides the temple? I am asking because I was on today and some one, won't mention a name unless asked, the PC was going about killing city folk. He was a 40th lvl but when he entered the temple the Celestial Warriors killed him. He respawned leaving his body but did not appear in the temple portal/respawn point, and he was still in the player list. I checked the jail and nope, not there. This seems fishy to me. FYI ...

Oh, he eventual reappeared in the temple via the portal, very injured.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Question; Respawn your Player Charactor

Post by driller »

He was in the jail.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:I got a question about respawning your PC when you die. When you respawn can you go some place else besides the temple? I am asking because I was on today and some one, won't mention a name unless asked, the PC was going about killing city folk. He was a 40th lvl but when he entered the temple the Celestial Warriors killed him. He respawned leaving his body but did not appear in the temple portal/respawn point, and he was still in the player list. I checked the jail and nope, not there. This seems fishy to me. FYI ...

Oh, he eventual reappeared in the temple via the portal, very injured.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: Question; Respawn your Player Charactor

Post by Capt Cliff »

Ah!! =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: