Southern Waste Loot Drops - BSK1

Report any bugs you find here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Southern Waste Loot Drops - BSK1

Post by Capt Cliff »

I went to the southern wastes and went from lvl 19 to 20 and go ZERO drops!!! Not even gold!! This was after the 9:00 pm PST reset. FYI ...
TropicOfCancer
Baron
Baron

Re: Southern Waste Loot Drops - BSK1

Post by TropicOfCancer »

It's not just the Southern wastes , same happened at nethris when my character was 28th . Seems until you reach a certain level then you'll start finding loot .
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The drops are based on your level, your character was to high in levels for that area.

-driller
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:The drops are based on your level, your character was to high in levels for that area.

-driller
But like I said I was lvl 19 going to 20 ... so the southern wastes are higher?? Hmmmm ... Oakley Dokley!
TropicOfCancer
Baron
Baron

Post by TropicOfCancer »

Lol , I know people would pile on the slash gear and go to ants at 11th level before Driller let the hive gaurds out but the CR of the area is at least 24th I would think .
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Sorry, just glanced at what you wrote. You need to be within 5 or 7 levels, can't remember which one off hand. The Ants are level 28 I think.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:
driller wrote:The drops are based on your level, your character was to high in levels for that area.

-driller
But like I said I was lvl 19 going to 20 ... so the southern wastes are higher?? Hmmmm ... Oakley
Dokley!
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:Sorry, just glanced at what you wrote. You need to be within 5 or 7 levels, can't remember which one off hand. The Ants are level 28 I think.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:

-driller
But like I said I was lvl 19 going to 20 ... so the southern wastes are higher?? Hmmmm ... Oakley
Dokley!
It must be 7 levels for I started getting drops at 22.