Report any bugs you find here.
Lilia
Baron
Baron

Hide Armor

Post by Lilia »

DM Avalon asked me to post this...

When you mouse over the item, it says +7, but when examined it shows as +6

Not sure if its a bugged item or just a glitch, I have relogged and it hasnt nerfed back to +6.
Attachments
hide armor 7.gif
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: Hide Armor

Post by Capt Cliff »

Yes, I saw some +7 chainmail that was +6 after examination in Vogons. Perhaps something needs to be looked at.
TropicOfCancer
Baron
Baron

Post by TropicOfCancer »

I'm not sure it will 'nerf' Cliff unless its extremely oldschool and someone did forge plain hide armor . there are several items with an ehancement bonus to ac in excess of +6 like Death Chicken King Plate which is +10 . My guess its armor from before 05' that got lowered when Driller switched the server to mid level magic back in the day .
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

ToC, The armor I saw was at Vogons, someone had sold it ... named +7 chainmail but upon examination it said +6. I don't think it was forged, it dropped as +7 but ended up +6. Perhaps regular drops are +6 max?? Don't think that right. Anyway FYI ...
Lilia
Baron
Baron

Post by Lilia »

Yes, the one I had was from a drop, so perhaps it has been added to the loot script, but the stats get nerfed when its picked up. An item can be called anything, so I am assuming it was +7, but gets nerfed by the script