wheres all the ____ at?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
warlocky
Commoner
Commoner

wheres all the ____ at?

Post by warlocky »

i havent played on bsk or nwn for that matter in a LOOOONG time.

and now i install nwn, find bsk, and lo and behold nobody that use to plays anymore is on there...

:(

any of the old players wanna give the good old days another shot?

RAVEN...ahem :p
TropicOfCancer
Baron
Baron

Re: wheres all the ____ at?

Post by TropicOfCancer »

I still play quite a bit , and I saw Raven on just yesterday . Roland is still aound and I've also seen Pan and Cervantes pop in lately . BSK and for that matter NWN will never see the player count it use to , this game is venerable at this point although still the best RPG around in my opinion . I think alot of the old faces will show up when NWN3 comes out unless they still have a bad taste in their mouth from NWN2 and give up on the franchise completely , who could blame them after that travesty of a game . As old as NWN1 is there are still more people that play it compared to that $49.95 beer coaster .
warlocky
Commoner
Commoner

Post by warlocky »

yeah i havent seen anyone i know, i see someone get on and i get all excited as i scroll through the player list :lol:

im too scared to talk to them :O =D>

lol

jk, but i miss all you old guys,

DUDE I KNOW, IDK WHY BUT THERES 69/70 peoplpe on another server, and like 58/200 on another??

WTF

look, i know bsk wasnt what it use to be.

but man it feels good.

plus, whats not to like?

I havent seen a better rp server on nwn2
you can get levels on a PERFECT scale, and play/rp in peace.

besides, everytime i log on i know where most of the areas are for playing bsk1 for years.

im lonely ;/
Arial_the_Destroyer
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Arial_the_Destroyer »

I'm around ... though I've been busy the past few days. I try and split my game time as best I can between other commitments and BSK. I've seen XDragonDoomX and a few old faces around the Keep. I'm hoping things pick up, and I've suggested a few of my NWN2 buddies come give BSK a try. They're sorting out the disks and planning on installs ASAP.

It would be awesome if we could get some of the vet players back as well as new players and have the server buzzing again with RP.
Arial Le'fentholin
warlocky
Commoner
Commoner

Post by warlocky »

yeah, well when i start seeing dante, shaggy, dreadlord, or even ann( :lol: fatchance ) then i'll be impressed... till then it just sucks
warlock
Count
Count

Post by warlock »

Your username scares me :?
Blackstone Keep Veteran
wdpepsiman1
Commoner
Commoner

Post by wdpepsiman1 »

if it sucks so bad warlocky then why do you play....just sayin....and if it is action ya want come see Pheadra she will give ya some about the right side of your head lol...maybe that will spice things up a bit
Lilia
Baron
Baron

Post by Lilia »

Hello everyone

Most everyone that is 'old school' BSK will remember me, and I probably am not your most favorite person but after a few messages to Driller, including an apology I have been unbanned and have returned to enjoy playing on BSK again.

Lady Lilia (of White Rose fame), yes that was me. A lot has changed in my life, but I always remember having some great RP with many of you. I am hoping there are still some of those kind of moments to be had again... See you in game.
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

Wowww I remember being in the 10th grade and playing BSK1... now I'm a college grad and the server is still up :shock: I'm down to play again

*searches for Neverwinter Nights disk*
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

Whoa that 'tarded Holy Avenger bug got fixed in patch 1.69? My shifter is deeefinately getting dusted off now!
JakeMaster
Commoner
Commoner

Post by JakeMaster »

How about trying to converse with new players instead of complaining about old ones who have moved on. Yea they might be some what noobs simply because they dont know the server aswell as you do so why dont you spread some useful information around to them so they can pick up on things and perhaps they will pick up on things and begin to be just as fun if not better then some of the old payers (no offense towards them). By the way I still play just havnt been around recently cause my new job has had me on my feet here lately.

Just a suggestion folks!
Lilia
Baron
Baron

Post by Lilia »

I have been helping those I see in hopes they keep returning. Though after such a long time, some things are not so familiar to me, so I am still finding my way around myself.

Was a horrid hoarder of items back then, so I apologise in advance if I lag the server a little while I am sorting through 5 storage toons.

I also noticed a few characters were absent from my vault, but to be honest, I cant remember every one I had. The option to delete characters wasnt available when I last played, so was expecting to find a lot more disgarded/empty ones, but didnt.
But am happy to level from scratch as it helps me get familiar again.

Still got the one that was storing my forge stones!! Now just have to learn what properties they give again #-o
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

Lilia wrote:I have been helping those I see in hopes they keep returning. Though after such a long time, some things are not so familiar to me, so I am still finding my way around myself.

Was a horrid hoarder of items back then, so I apologise in advance if I lag the server a little while I am sorting through 5 storage toons.

I also noticed a few characters were absent from my vault, but to be honest, I cant remember every one I had. The option to delete characters wasnt available when I last played, so was expecting to find a lot more disgarded/empty ones, but didnt.
But am happy to level from scratch as it helps me get familiar again.

Still got the one that was storing my forge stones!! Now just have to learn what properties they give again #-o
Same thing happened to me. See the below thread and PM driller, maybe he can help get yours back. I have some of my earlier 40's but my newer (and strongest ones) are all gone :(

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2621
Lilia
Baron
Baron

Post by Lilia »

I must say, it was great seeing 12 people on the server at once the other day. Unfortunately, I had to catch a flight for a job interview.

Hopefully with the number improving, more will drift back...