Join me in Evil RP?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Zacarias
Duke
Duke
Location: Chesapeake, VA - West of Virginia Beach and South of Norfolk Naval Base.

Post by Zacarias »

I also live on the East Coast, too.

I've posted my character's bio, and I've already equiped him with a suit of chainmail and a longbow. Is that okay with you?
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sound of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Sounds good to me! It'll be fun to kick this off =) I haven't equipped Kel yet, but that'll be one of his first stops.

Oh, great character, BTW! Nice start for an arcane archer with a bit of bitterness. Kel will definitely be able to relate to that bitterness <g>
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

So, last chance for anyone who wants to join up. I hope to set a time to start on Wednesday, possibly beginning on Thursday or Friday.

TheBlackSage... Still waiting for you. Are you still in?
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

So, for those of you who haven't checked this post before, Kellington Norrington and Elendel Wood have begun their journey through Blackstone Keep. We're a bit behind in documenting their travels, but if anyone else wants to join up with us, send me a PM and I'll brief you on where we're at and the details to catch up.

If you want to join us, it'd be nice if you post a character background on the corkboard thread, and we'll figure out how to draw your character into the party. Non-Good characters only please. Better not make a Kazra worshiper, either. It might pan out to follow Kazra later on, but not at this early in the game.

http://thewastelands.org/viewtopic.php?t=215&highlight=
Omen
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Omen »

If you are still wanting to do the evil rping Im gamed for it I have a couple of good evil characters one im going to make right after this post Omen The Enforcer the other one i ve already made Peasent child a fighter/rogue/shadow dancer. The omen character i ve played before on some other servers and he was known as one of the most evil ones because hes more of a stupid go sic em half orc that would rather bash talk with his greataxe than find out what kind of day you had.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

I'd be happy to have you. It's very much a role played experience, and my character Kel would NEVER admit he was evil (he styles himself as being quite good). Anyway, like mentioned, weve already started, so if you'd like to join, we're at lvl 5 right now and have completed the wolf, crypt, bug and shrine 1 so far. Fell free to catch up, but we're playing with as little metagaming as possible and are trying to experience the server like we've never been here before.

Read our journal at "The Centurion Company" and post your character's background. We both used a similar format, listing ourselves as "Specimens". We'll be, with any luck, playing around 9:30 or 10PM EST (-5 GMT), so by all means drop Kellion Norrington a line in game and we'll try to figure a way to hook up. If you're playing an enforcer, though, Kel will be happy to have you join. He's a bit, er, mercenary so far.

[PS: I've been trying to have a RP exp where evil is less obvious and more based in fulfilling self-interest than the homicidal maniac that goes around killing others. If you play such a character, it might be interesting to see how the RP evolves]