2 characters not mine in account

Report any bugs you find here.
Sapphire
Count
Count

2 characters not mine in account

Post by Sapphire »

Hello,
Seems we have two characters on my mothers account "Rustic-sky" that neither of us know. Certainly one is a little more reknowned than the other. So am asking here that they are removed from the afore mentioned account.

I have looked at them on the boat only just to be nosey :), but not changed or swapped anything out to any of our characters. The two are as follows ; Kenshin Himurai Man Slayer in the Shadows (darned long name) and Pheadra Hawk.

Yours

Sapphire
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2 characters not mine in account

Post by driller »

This is caused by two people playing on the same router, with the same client port. This is an old Neverwinter bug. I block these types of connections, or I thought I did. Now I need to go back and look at why it isn't working. Thanks for the heads up.

-driller
Sapphire wrote:Hello,
Seems we have two characters on my mothers account "Rustic-sky" that neither of us know. Certainly one is a little more reknowned than the other. So am asking here that they are removed from the afore mentioned account.

I have looked at them on the boat only just to be nosey :), but not changed or swapped anything out to any of our characters. The two are as follows ; Kenshin Himurai Man Slayer in the Shadows (darned long name) and Pheadra Hawk.

Yours

Sapphire
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Just a word to the wise, we don't play on the same router we just have the single PC. What maybe happening is our ISP uses dynamic IP addressing which may cause similar ISP users to occassional use the IP that another player does.

Sapphire
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It wouldn't be you, it would be the accounts that you had the characters of.

-driller
Sapphire wrote:Thanks for the prompt reply.

Just a word to the wise, we don't play on the same router we just have the single PC. What maybe happening is our ISP uses dynamic IP addressing which may cause similar ISP users to occassional use the IP that another player does.

Sapphire
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Everything is okay now thanks for your efforts in this matter.

Sapphire