Immunity Max??

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Immunity Max??

Post by Capt Cliff »

Immunity Max had been set at 35%. Is it still that way or is it back to the old no maximum?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Immunity Max??

Post by driller »

I took off some of the old nerfs, not sure about it. I will have to look.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Immunity Max had been set at 35%. Is it still that way or is it back to the old no maximum?
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

As of this making this post the immunities are indeed not capped. Tropic and I tested it earlier. With 30% slashing immunity the average immunity damage absorption was 7. With 55% slashing immunity the average immunity damage absorption was 13.

While on the subject of damage, What would you think about adding Greater belts ( and possibly upping combat gloves back to 15) Driller? With the server being on hardcore, damage from high end mobs is very high, and a little more absorption would help. Adding them back to Akon's or making them drop only, Either way would help new players.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

I wouldn't be at all oppossed to adding greater belts or combat gloves either . I do though hope that the 35% cap is put back into play regardless on what happens to the greater belts . I have no problems w/ feats or class abilities that lower damage because they are offset by vulnerabilitys or they are paid for with feat choices , being able though to 'wear' 80% immunity to anything is ridiculous . I personally always thought it was lopsided that it was accepted to soak a 180 point axe crit but it was considered anarchy and overwhelming imbalance to put on 5/- magical resist and it not be immediately nerfed .
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."