BSK1 - Warden Quest to the Druid Cove

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

BSK1 - Warden Quest to the Druid Cove

Post by Capt Cliff »

Two problems with the druid quest;

1) I got the warden quest for the scales of truth but did not recieve a Druid Key for the eastern forest gate.

2) I have another toon that has the key, he came with it during the restore, but he lost the key when he opened the door. So that means you get one shot at the druids? If you die and respawn or are inside during a crash then you can't get back into the druid cove.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BSK1 - Warden Quest to the Druid Cove

Post by driller »

You really don't need the key. Just have the quest in progress. I locked the door to stop low levels from wandering in there and getting massacred.

Thanks,
-driller

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Two problems with the druid quest;

1) I got the warden quest for the scales of truth but did not recieve a Druid Key for the eastern forest gate.

2) I have another toon that has the key, he came with it during the restore, but he lost the key when he opened the door. So that means you get one shot at the druids? If you die and respawn or are inside during a crash then you can't get back into the druid cove.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Yes, I see if you have the quest you are given the key on loggon. But what if you complete the quest and want to go back there and fight them some more? Can the Warden offer a key for sale to people who have already done the quest? It's now a restricted area ... first you have to have the quest then if you complete the quest the area is closed to you.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will set the door to open for anyone who has the quest finished or not.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Yes, I see if you have the quest you are given the key on loggon. But what if you complete the quest and want to go back there and fight them some more? Can the Warden offer a key for sale to people who have already done the quest? It's now a restricted area ... first you have to have the quest then if you complete the quest the area is closed to you.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:I will set the door to open for anyone who has the quest finished or not.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Yes, I see if you have the quest you are given the key on loggon. But what if you complete the quest and want to go back there and fight them some more? Can the Warden offer a key for sale to people who have already done the quest? It's now a restricted area ... first you have to have the quest then if you complete the quest the area is closed to you.
A fancy warning sign might be cool ... "To all who enter ... you will not return. *signed* Tash What's his name". A suggestion so the lowbies don't get creamed.