Shrine 1

Report any bugs you find here.
Cless
Commoner
Commoner

Shrine 1

Post by Cless »

Im stuck at the shrine 1... that one in the pastore that you must say LIE to enter.... and than, at the end, after do not see any cockroche coming, I found the rune stone and said "WITH"... and nothing happened. I came back to the entrace, did same thing and nothing. I don´t know how to get off .

Tks for the helping.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shrine 1

Post by driller »

You should be able to say lie and get back out.

-driller
Cless wrote:Im stuck at the shrine 1... that one in the pastore that you must say LIE to enter.... and than, at the end, after do not see any cockroche coming, I found the rune stone and said "WITH"... and nothing happened. I came back to the entrace, did same thing and nothing. I don´t know how to get off .

Tks for the helping.
Cless
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Cless »

I said it too... said the whole frase and nothing happened. Now I died by the cockroaches to see if I would respawn at the keep and the game closed... =]

I just have de MotB. So thats why I cant get thru the kobold´s cave?
I had problem to walk by the forest of the ogres too. The game closes.

hugs
driller wrote:You should be able to say lie and get back out.

-driller
Cless wrote:Im stuck at the shrine 1... that one in the pastore that you must say LIE to enter.... and than, at the end, after do not see any cockroche coming, I found the rune stone and said "WITH"... and nothing happened. I came back to the entrace, did same thing and nothing. I don´t know how to get off .

Tks for the helping.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Cless,

You need Storm of Zehir, BSK2 uses assets from that expansion and will cause you all kinds of problems if you do not have it.

Amazon has it for about 16 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/Neverwinter-Night ... 550&sr=1-1

-driller
Cless wrote:I said it too... said the whole frase and nothing happened. Now I died by the cockroaches to see if I would respawn at the keep and the game closed... =]

I just have de MotB. So thats why I cant get thru the kobold´s cave?
I had problem to walk by the forest of the ogres too. The game closes.

hugs
driller wrote:You should be able to say lie and get back out.

-driller

Tks for the helping.