New BSK2 Update

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

New BSK2 Update

Post by driller »

BSK2 has been updated.

1.All the shrines should be fixed.
2.You should be able to access the Underworld. Click the Guardian Statue in the Jungle Temple, if you are worthy.
3.Shalnath should be accessible. Use the phrase found in the shrines to access the Abyss.
4.Mob balance has been addressed for high levels areas. Let me know if it is too easy/hard.
5.Please report any bugs.

-driller
B_T
Commoner
Commoner

Re: New BSK2 Update

Post by B_T »

Ok, made a hasty run on the areas and here is what i have found:

1. Shrine 4 works now, but not 5 and 6. Activation word does nothing.
2. If by worthy you mean completing Shalnath, well we need working shrines for that. I searched temple and find no clues as to what worthy means.
3. I saw Dragonkin having ab 44 now ac 32 and doing around 10 points more damage per hit. I don't object about the increase of the ac but ab is too high for most people outside a party and around level 20-25. Maybe a drop of ab to the previous 34 would be better.
4. Yuan ti have an increase in damage from what i saw, about 20 points per hit i would say. This makes them almost impossible for solo, very difficult with 2 good lvl 30s and good gear and manageable with a balanced party of 3+. It would be ok if player base was greater and someone could find lvl 30s to party and go there but right now this is impossible.
5. Spawn button bug has reappeared.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

1.Ok all fixed now.
2.Check the Temple in the Jungle.
3.I upped them because they were weaker than the lower level Wyverns before them.
4.They were upped to be a tier above the Dragonkin.
5.What was that bug again?
6.As always the above can be tweaked.

Thanks,
-driller

B_T wrote:Ok, made a hasty run on the areas and here is what i have found:

1. Shrine 4 works now, but not 5 and 6. Activation word does nothing.
2. If by worthy you mean completing Shalnath, well we need working shrines for that. I searched temple and find no clues as to what worthy means.
3. I saw Dragonkin having ab 44 now ac 32 and doing around 10 points more damage per hit. I don't object about the increase of the ac but ab is too high for most people outside a party and around level 20-25. Maybe a drop of ab to the previous 34 would be better.
4. Yuan ti have an increase in damage from what i saw, about 20 points per hit i would say. This makes them almost impossible for solo, very difficult with 2 good lvl 30s and good gear and manageable with a balanced party of 3+. It would be ok if player base was greater and someone could find lvl 30s to party and go there but right now this is impossible.
5. Spawn button bug has reappeared.
B_T
Commoner
Commoner

Post by B_T »

Shrines 5 &6 work ok now. I have a strange bug in shrine 6 though, when i attack there as soon as i land a hit, i crash to desktop. I tried it in 3 different OS's (win7 64, win7 32 and vista32) and all crash the same. Anyway i manage to run through it.
I passed the Temple Guardian to reach the underworld. At the 3rd level i found something that looks like a shrine, however phrase doesn't work. Tried both phrase and last word and nothing happens. I don't know if this is the entrance to the Abyss, but i thought you should know.
Spawn button bug is when you die and press the Respawn button but nothing happens. You can only go to main menu. This was reported by other players too.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

All of these issues are fixed.

-driller
B_T wrote:Shrines 5 &6 work ok now. I have a strange bug in shrine 6 though, when i attack there as soon as i land a hit, i crash to desktop. I tried it in 3 different OS's (win7 64, win7 32 and vista32) and all crash the same. Anyway i manage to run through it.
I passed the Temple Guardian to reach the underworld. At the 3rd level i found something that looks like a shrine, however phrase doesn't work. Tried both phrase and last word and nothing happens. I don't know if this is the entrance to the Abyss, but i thought you should know.
Spawn button bug is when you die and press the Respawn button but nothing happens. You can only go to main menu. This was reported by other players too.
B_T
Commoner
Commoner

Post by B_T »

Shrine 6 is OK now - no crashes. I still can't enter the Abyss though :(

I made another post in Bug section about the respawn button bug.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Did you speak the phrase at the final shrine?

-driller
B_T wrote:Shrine 6 is OK now - no crashes. I still can't enter the Abyss though :(

I made another post in Bug section about the respawn button bug.
B_T
Commoner
Commoner

Post by B_T »

Yes, i stand in the middle of the shrine in Underworld lvl 3 and say the whole phrase, but nothing happens.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will look at it.

-driller
B_T wrote:Yes, i stand in the middle of the shrine in Underworld lvl 3 and say the whole phrase, but nothing happens.
B_T
Commoner
Commoner

Post by B_T »

Phrase works now. Abyss is accessible.