New Forum

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Forum

Post by driller »

I and others have noticed that this forum is filling up with inane chatter.
Please only post things related to Blackstone in this forum.

Use this newly created one for off topic posts.
http://thewastelands.org/viewforum.php?f=9
DM Rendyll
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Rendyll »

The forum Driller has created is for all your off topic junk you all want to throw about. Keep it all there please. Quit hijacking posts to have private chats, talk music, "bump knuckles" :roll: etc etc. as post hijacks will now be deleted in the other forums. Respect the fact that when people ask for help, they don't want to see a bunch of innane chatter while their question goes unanswered. Also, there is really no need for the post count bumping comments I am seeing more and more in these posts. "Aproved by..." comments, and these nonsense posts everyone is doing with the izzles and the like, that can preferably stay in the off topic forums as well. There is really no need to quote someone's post just to say "I agree" or some other idle, non-helpful comment. If you cannot be helpful or stay on the topic of the thread, *THEN DON'T POST THERE*

Thank you.

P.S. Oh, and Driller...please find another moderator for that forum, since I have no intention of visiting there in the least. I asked for the forum so those of us that have no interest in hearing/seeing the idle chatter don't have to sort through it to get to matters game related.

Thanks.
Play by the spirit of the rules, not by the letter of the law.
DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Dragonheart »

Ill pay it a visit from time to time and keep a small eye on things.... perhaps the wobbly one heheh ..but all said and done it will be a good place to take the off comment chatter and get to know what makes players tick out there in the real world :lol:
And they came from out of the mists... the hordes of undead

Nothing stood in the wake of their path and the carnage and destruction was insurmountable.

Quinon guye captain 7th Guard
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

With this new forum area, one suggestion might be to move threads that have nothing to do with the game itself into that area (such as the what you're listening to, "things to try out", "a little sneak peek", "respectful discourse", etc etc).

Of course, maybe this is already being done, so maybe I should be quiet.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

I could moderate that forum, I check on here at least 2x per day, when i'm not working.

Just an idea.
T'banyin
Duke
Duke

Post by T'banyin »

If you move it up to the top of the forums listings, it might be better, the ooc stuff usually gets crammed into the first forum any one sees hehe :)
~~I am the cat who walks by himself~~