Town Portals

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
reno32
Commoner
Commoner

Town Portals

Post by reno32 »

Just wondering if there is a way to make all of the town portals into a single item? Constantly having to purchase scrolls from the inn and setting them to the bar is kind of getting annoying. An item like a rod or book that would have like 50 charges on it would be awesome. Even a stack of 10 portals would be nice. Aside from heal kits, town portals are probably the most used item, at least for me.
tugrulr
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Town Portals

Post by tugrulr »

Yep i hate having to buy so many portals and have them run out so quickly. If you could do something like reno mentioned I would be greatful! :D
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

Have a look toward the ruin/shadows area, maybe you will find something to your liking over there. :wink:

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Mask-inc wrote:Have a look toward the ruin/shadows area, maybe you will find something to your liking over there. :wink:

Mask
Yeah ... BUT safety is in numbers.

"Big boss man can't you here me when I call ... lordy you ain't so big you just talk that's all ..." Big Bill Brusey I think.
reno32
Commoner
Commoner

Post by reno32 »

I know about the book of town portal, but its nowhere near as useful being as my party can't use it as well. Basically just looking for a stack of town portals so that they don't fill my entire inventory and get used from the quickbar instantly.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

What do you mean by "my party can't use it as well". Anyone should be able to use your portals.

-driller
reno32 wrote:I know about the book of town portal, but its nowhere near as useful being as my party can't use it as well. Basically just looking for a stack of town portals so that they don't fill my entire inventory and get used from the quickbar instantly.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

hmm, other peoples can use a portal book, you just have to know how to do it, play a bit with the book and some friends, i'm sure you will learn quickly how to port others.

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Hmmm ... just place the portal with the book and have everyone step thru ... But ... yee who put the portal down must be the last one to transport back.