BSK1 - Switching Arrows/Weapons

Post suggestions for improvements here.
MordoWindspear
Commoner
Commoner

BSK1 - Switching Arrows/Weapons

Post by MordoWindspear »

Hey Driller I'm not sure if you mod BSK1 at all anymore, but if you do I was wondering if you could add a fix or perhaps remove a script that you put in (not sure which one it is).

My character is an arcane archer and every time his stack of arrows runs out he kinda gets stunned for a bit while the next set gets loaded up. It also cancels my attack on whatever mob I'm attacking.

This delay or stun effect happens whenever you switch weapons I believe as well, and as I've never it happen before I assume it's been customized by you?

If possible could you please revert to the old style of no interruption, would make life for us archers a lot better.
Login: DarkChips
Characters: Zangetsu
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BSK1 - Switching Arrows/Weapons

Post by driller »

This was done to stop the infinite spell and arrow exploit. But, since the server pop is so low, I am not against removing it.

-driller
MordoWindspear wrote:Hey Driller I'm not sure if you mod BSK1 at all anymore, but if you do I was wondering if you could add a fix or perhaps remove a script that you put in (not sure which one it is).

My character is an arcane archer and every time his stack of arrows runs out he kinda gets stunned for a bit while the next set gets loaded up. It also cancels my attack on whatever mob I'm attacking.

This delay or stun effect happens whenever you switch weapons I believe as well, and as I've never it happen before I assume it's been customized by you?

If possible could you please revert to the old style of no interruption, would make life for us archers a lot better.
MordoWindspear
Commoner
Commoner

Post by MordoWindspear »

Thank you driller it would be most appreciated. I assure you I nor any of those I play with have the intention of using such exploits (wasn't even aware there was such an exploit for infinite arrows/spells and I've been playing NWN since release).
Login: DarkChips
Characters: Zangetsu
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This script has been disabled.

-driller