Bio For Nidra Diams

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
supershamu
Commoner
Commoner

Bio For Nidra Diams

Post by supershamu »

Hey folks, before i start i would like to say hello and im very new to this game. Many moons ago i played the first neverwinter nights like a fiend on people's modules and such. I have tried quite a few servers since coming here and found that most servers dont like people playing as good aligned grey orcs lol. So i was wondering what the server's whole view on grey orcs are since you arent in the forgotten realms universe as i think i red. Anyway i would very much like to try my grey orc here if it is ok with you guys. If not i perfectly understand and wont be offended. I can post a bio for her if it will help you guys out
Last edited by supershamu on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello, new to server

Post by driller »

Welcome and go for it.

-driller
supershamu wrote:Hey folks, before i start i would like to say hello and im very new to this game. Many moons ago i played the first neverwinter nights like a fiend on people's modules and such. I have tried quite a few servers since coming here and found that most servers dont like people playing as good aligned grey orcs lol. So i was wondering what the server's whole view on grey orcs are since you arent in the forgotten realms universe as i think i red. Anyway i would very much like to try my grey orc here if it is ok with you guys. If not i perfectly understand and wont be offended. I can post a bio for her if it will help you guys out
supershamu
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Hello, new to server

Post by supershamu »

Ok so i played and had a pretty awesome time doing a quest for the warden. I dont quite know everything about the lore of your game world but ill wing it. Feel free to correct me if i make any mistakes :)

Name: Nidra Diams
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Grey Orc
Class: Monk
Diety: Eon
Appearance: (Charisma 10) Nidra has light grey skin and is not quite as tall or hefty as your usual Grey Orc but still very athletic and powerful. Her eyes are goldish yellow and portray an empathy about them. She has a pretty face for a grey orc and actually a fairly sweet smile.
Personality: Nidra is usually fairly quiet and reserved. She is still an Orc by nature and can be prone to outbursts inspite of her extensive training. Her empathy appears genuine and she can even have a sense of humor on rare occasions. Nidra is usually very cautious of people aswell. She has a strong moral compass and follows strong codes of honor given to her by those who raised her.
Background: (not really sure how grey orcs are viewed here so ill just nutshell my story for now) Nidra was born into a violent tribe of grey orcs. At a very younge age her tribe got what was coming to them as a group of humans came and attacked following an Orc raid on local traders. So young that she was barely able to walk the humans decided to take pitty on young Nidra and take them back to camp to figure out what to do with her. An ex-monk of Eon decided to take her in with his family and raise her to work in his farm. Nidra was a hard worker and actually bonded well with the family. Nidra observed her addopted father practicing his martial arts every morning at sunrise and asked to be taught. Reluctant of course due to an orc's violent nature he started to ease her into it and found that it helped her to actually gain more control over herself. Her natural strength made for a slight difference in technique but very effective none the less. Around the age of 19 another tribe of grey orc's came along and killed Nidra's new family. She fought with all she had against her own kin and was able to drive them off but not before the damage was done. She vowed to continue her training and uphold the codes of honor her addopted father had taught her. Nidra now roams the world to further her training and does what she can to protect people in the name of her god.
supershamu
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Bio For Nidra Diams

Post by supershamu »

Kawasakinin
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Kawasakinin »

that's a cool outfit
supershamu
Commoner
Commoner

Post by supershamu »

Thank you :) Oh and folks i was wondering if you might be able to help me find the RP'ers on this server. Maybe usual times i might be able to run into all of you and such. Im on the PST time zone and usually can play around 10pm. Various times earlier too around 5pm. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated