<3 server, some fixes / suggestions - kawasaki

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Kawasakinin
Commoner
Commoner

<3 server, some fixes / suggestions - kawasaki

Post by Kawasakinin »

first want to say this server is awesome, played here like 4 years ago and had like 5 characters, now I'm back with mordo and 3 irl friends and we are having a blast. Here are some things we have noticed that you might want to consider changing.

1. when you log out / in you come back alive with all spells but without items recharged. - this is useful but kind of ruins some of the fun and makes it seem really easy/ not punishing to just run everywhere past whatever without fear. Fear is 1/2 the fun!

2. doors close really fast, sometimes you can get locked in places like cells in the snake place. - perhaps make them take twice as long to close; would be nice.

3. I'm playing a character with smite good and evil, but nothing is good aligned (would think maybe animals/elementals might be?) and only 1/2 of stuff is evil even when it should be. could take a look at these if your not busy XD.

4. perhaps make it little easier to get into akon, if you don't want to that's fine just a thought lol.

5. maps currently reset every restart ( which seems way to often with this many ppl active) so you can't leave notes and have to re-explore everything XD.

6. I know subraces aren't really that advanced right now, but kind of annoying I chose one with power-attack but its item based so I'm unable to use it to skip a feat and had to take it :(. I know tornado of souls has rediculous subraces that are cool lol.

7. we havn't even seen what new endgame stuff you have put in, but could always use some more hard shit to spend weeks trying to beat as a party :)

thats all my complaints!

TLDR; 1. loggin back alive 2. doors 3. enemy alignments 4.akon 5. map/notes 6. subraces 7. endgame.
[i]SUPER NINJA[/i]