Returning to Blackstone

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
MordoWindspear
Commoner
Commoner

Returning to Blackstone

Post by MordoWindspear »

Good evening!

Myself and some friends of mine used to play BSK1 a few years ago and are thinking about returning in the next few days or so. I have some questions I was hoping someone could answer.

1. Was there a vault wipe? My account doesn't seem to have my old characters.

2. Does anyone else play BSK1 anymore? I'm curious as to the population level right now.

3. Is there a way to obtain haste in a timely manner? Playing on servers with early haste items has spoiled me rotten and I find default running to be painstakingly slow.

4. What modifies you're crafting ability other than the skills craft weapon/armor?

I'm glad to see the server is still up and running and look forward to exploring it again. Thanks in advance!
Login: DarkChips
Characters: Zangetsu
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Returning to Blackstone

Post by driller »

1.I misplaced the backup, so in a sense it is a wipe.
2.I looked at the vault, about 14 players in the last two weeks.
3.You can get items with haste in Marvale when you are the level required.
4.Just those skills are used.

-driller
MordoWindspear wrote:Good evening!

Myself and some friends of mine used to play BSK1 a few years ago and are thinking about returning in the next few days or so. I have some questions I was hoping someone could answer.

1. Was there a vault wipe? My account doesn't seem to have my old characters.

2. Does anyone else play BSK1 anymore? I'm curious as to the population level right now.

3. Is there a way to obtain haste in a timely manner? Playing on servers with early haste items has spoiled me rotten and I find default running to be painstakingly slow.

4. What modifies you're crafting ability other than the skills craft weapon/armor?

I'm glad to see the server is still up and running and look forward to exploring it again. Thanks in advance!
DM_Mystic
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Mystic »

As for Haste, the "most preferred" is to get a horse. Horse = lowbie haste
MordoWindspear
Commoner
Commoner

Post by MordoWindspear »

it seems like horse riding is disabled, my friend has a paladin mount and a point in riding skill; but the menu for mounts doesn't seem to work.