New to BSK

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
jasonpauldegraaf
Commoner
Commoner

New to BSK

Post by jasonpauldegraaf »

Hey all,

JPD here. I played Amber Rose and others on a few servers and thought I'd stop in here. Driller, were you on M&S? I'm sure I've seen you on another server before, and I think that's it.

Just curious how well Kaedrin's is working out. Is it buggy at all? Also, is there a character builder with Kaedrin's so I can play around with different builds?

Thanks! -JPD
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New to BSK

Post by driller »

Hello JPD,

The only other NWN2 server I played was when I was helping Josh get Baldur's Gate started.
Kaedrin seems to work pretty well, though I haven't played all the classes. Not seen any bugs personally.

This training module is compatible with Kaedrins.
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NW ... tail&id=14

-driller
jasonpauldegraaf wrote:Hey all,

JPD here. I played Amber Rose and others on a few servers and thought I'd stop in here. Driller, were you on M&S? I'm sure I've seen you on another server before, and I think that's it.

Just curious how well Kaedrin's is working out. Is it buggy at all? Also, is there a character builder with Kaedrin's so I can play around with different builds?

Thanks! -JPD
jasonpauldegraaf
Commoner
Commoner

Re: New to BSK

Post by jasonpauldegraaf »

driller wrote:Hello JPD,

The only other NWN2 server I played was when I was helping Josh get Baldur's Gate started.
Kaedrin seems to work pretty well, though I haven't played all the classes. Not seen any bugs personally.
Ah, that's where I know you from! I wrote some of the quest scripts for BGate. Played Amber Rose there and another toon as well.

This training module is compatible with Kaedrins.
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NW ... tail&id=14

-driller
jasonpauldegraaf wrote:Hey all,

Thanks! -JPD