KD Immunity- Where are my Dragon Slippers??

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

KD Immunity- Where are my Dragon Slippers??

Post by Capt Cliff »

KD immunity is pretty much a requirement for all except fighter or monk types who can dump a lot of skill points into discipline. There for having only two types of equipment with KD immunity, shield and amulet, make it very restrictive as to what non-sheild weilding toon can use. Now I have heard the Dragon Slippers are gone from drops which is too bad. This gave one more option for the mage or bard or AA to use for KD immunity. Perhaps admin should reconsider the lose of Dragon Slippers? Perhaps we should lose all KD immunity equipment that come in drops or at Akon's and create a new forge stone or modify an existing stone to add KD immunity or a random immunity to equipment? I realize we are trying to get away from a high magic environment but you'll need to change the monsters as well, for play balance.
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Re: KD Immunity- Where are my Dragon Slippers??

Post by Dan8145 »

You only need around 65 disc to stop KD in say Nethriss. I agree the loss of the slippers in annoying but I quite like just using the +7 boots instead now. You can still hit ants at lvl 11, same as before. And just use the ammy...no big loss.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Dan8145 wrote:You only need around 65 disc to stop KD in say Nethriss. I agree the loss of the slippers in annoying but I quite like just using the +7 boots instead now. You can still hit ants at lvl 11, same as before. And just use the ammy...no big loss.
Well if it's the "World according to driller" then so be it. But it just adds some versatility having one more type of equipment with KD immunity on it.
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

Well...i think the bone ring still drops. Bout as often as Last word robe ^^