Intro for TM5000

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
TM5000
Commoner
Commoner

Intro for TM5000

Post by TM5000 »

I have been playing here for a few weeks now and thought I would introduce myself.

Blackstone Keep is a name I recognize from a few years back when I started playing NWN and I tihnk I may have played here a little in the past. I really can't remember though.

My DnD experiences began in middle school while First Edition was the only thing out there. Yes I have been around for a few years! That is all I knew until I bought NWN 3 or 4 years ago and got up to speed with the 3rd Edition rules.

Since then I have played actively on Trials of Newcastle(disappeared a year ago), Noctar's Noble Realm(disappeared a few months ago), Storm Nexus, Amia, Arelith, and when my powergaming demon can't be controlled, various LOTR servers.

I was even granted DM positions on 2 servers in the past. I respect you guys who continue to DM: it is not nearly as fun as being a player. Thanks for doing it!

I have been told I am a good roleplayer, but too much RP is not fun to me. I like a good balance and for now I am just exploring the server. Thanks to the players who have helped me out. 2222222quick, DanXXXX(numbers I can't remember), Mask_inc, are three names that spring to mind.

I also am addicted to character building and although I tried to stick with 1 toon, I just couldn't. I play Valdo Dian, Monk; Fraelik, Halfling Rogue; and Vig, Half-Orc Fighter and-soon-to-be-RDD.

So that's me. *waves*
- Sivit: Kazrite Necromancer
- Sevok Sikthorn: Master of Stealth
-Runnik: Fists of Fury
-Joe Forestal: Nature's Defender
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Re: Intro for TM5000

Post by Dan8145 »

E'gads I got a mention...in a good way!! Damnit, I'm being too nice :evil:

Welcome to BSK :-)
DM Centaur
Commoner
Commoner

Post by DM Centaur »

Dan8145 wrote:E'gads I got a mention...in a good way!! Damnit, I'm being too nice :evil:

Obviously slipping up somewhere. Need a little 'alone time' to get straightened up ? *rattles keys*
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

No one worth killin....yet. If you're on when me and teri are, Centaur, I'm sure we can cause some mischief.