Whispers from the Shadows

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Whispers from the Shadows

Post by Hordack »

The Warden walks into the records room to file away some daily reports and runs right into a a figure clouded in shadows and mist. "Who are you?" the Warden asks, before the Warden says another word the *shadowy figure* hits the Warden with a club. "None of your damn business who I am Warden" as the *shadowy figure* smiles. The figure continues with his work dropping records and books at his feet into a small pile. The books and records all contain a single name, a name that hasn't been seen in ages. The *shadowy figure* turns towards the Warden lying on the ground and bends over and whispers into his ear "I own the shadows in this keep." The Warden speaks, "I know that voice!" The *shadowy figure* hits the warden again " Good then keep it to yourself or pay the price for you loose lips." then hits the Warden a second time. The *shadowy figure* sets the pile of records and books on fire, then throws a marriage license onto the fire and watches it burn. "No records, no nothing to trace my past." The *shadowy figure* disappears into the shadows leaving no trace and only a pile of ash.