Quests

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: Quests

Post by Capt Cliff »

Axe Madness wrote:
Capt Cliff wrote:Perma-death is an interesting proposition. But you'd need to limit it to lvl 40's. If a guy die's you have to get a rescue mission together to retrieve what's left of his body. I think old D&D rules was a single bone is enough. The problem then becomes if the area you have to go to is SO dangerous that people won't risk it or the place would be overrun with dead bodies.

If you really want perm-death rules .. join the Army and go to Afghanistan.
pretty much. :mrgreen: some things are only fun to some people
Yeah and the French eat snails!! Yummy! =P~
If there was perma-death then no one would ever try Shally or the Blackrose (not sure if I got that right, it's the place in the UD with the impossible fighter types).
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Re: Quests

Post by Axe Madness »

Capt Cliff wrote:
Axe Madness wrote:
Capt Cliff wrote:Perma-death is an interesting proposition. But you'd need to limit it to lvl 40's. If a guy die's you have to get a rescue mission together to retrieve what's left of his body. I think old D&D rules was a single bone is enough. The problem then becomes if the area you have to go to is SO dangerous that people won't risk it or the place would be overrun with dead bodies.

If you really want perm-death rules .. join the Army and go to Afghanistan.
pretty much. :mrgreen: some things are only fun to some people
Yeah and the French eat snails!! Yummy! =P~
If there was perma-death then no one would ever try Shally or the Blackrose (not sure if I got that right, it's the place in the UD with the impossible fighter types).
yea perma death at bsk would not work very well because of how its set up. was just pointing out that what some find fun is not fun to you. has anyone even tried shally now that he can crit?

but just for fun the server i was talking about has a server plot boss quest guy basically what Shally is to our bsk world. only seen him die once and took every person on to do it :lol: but point is people will consider risking there character if there is guaranteed pay off at the end for example when you win vs that boss i mentioned you then get taken to a room each character gets 5 random items that can only be gotten there and its some of best stuff that can be gotten on the server. only way that kind of thing works is if there is reward for the risk
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex