BSK 1 quests

Report any bugs you find here.
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

BSK 1 quests

Post by XDragonDoomX »

1. Bordermarch quests (bugbears & Ice dragon) are not being given. For the Ice dragon quest, you get the message journal updated - no update is done & Ice dragon does not drop the head

2. Continuing problem with Gleanna quest - if done & someone takes / completes in party, Journal entries are made & char that has completed the quest is then unable to talk to Gleanna - she turns to face the char, but no dialogue box appears.
(this has happened to Arkend Wreaver again).
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BSK 1 quests

Post by driller »

All quests issues should be fixed, even the old ones. I rewrote the quest script from scratch.

-driller
XDragonDoomX wrote:1. Bordermarch quests (bugbears & Ice dragon) are not being given. For the Ice dragon quest, you get the message journal updated - no update is done & Ice dragon does not drop the head

2. Continuing problem with Gleanna quest - if done & someone takes / completes in party, Journal entries are made & char that has completed the quest is then unable to talk to Gleanna - she turns to face the char, but no dialogue box appears.
(this has happened to Arkend Wreaver again).
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Alright Driller!!! =D> =D>
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

Sorry to say, but the white dragon quest is still not working. The quest giver offer us the quest but when we accept it, the journal doesn't get update. :(

Thanks

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

If your character was having problems previously, this won't fix it. I will have to adjust your database.

-driller
Mask-inc wrote:Sorry to say, but the white dragon quest is still not working. The quest giver offer us the quest but when we accept it, the journal doesn't get update. :(

Thanks

Mask
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Ok, I have completed the ice dragon quest once ... got xp and gp but quest didn't move into completed section of journal. Next time I kiled the dragon I got head to drop ... but the guy only takes the head and no additional xp or gp and quest is still active. FYI ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Grum' s conversation was out of order. This has been fixed.

Thanks,
-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Ok, I have completed the ice dragon quest once ... got xp and gp but quest didn't move into completed section of journal. Next time I kiled the dragon I got head to drop ... but the guy only takes the head and no additional xp or gp and quest is still active. FYI ...
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Now I got the Kobold Elder quest in my list "to do", I kill him and get no message. I got to Warden and he gave me the Snake cult quest. I'll try the Ice Dragon again to see if I can clear it.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I just tested this and it works fine. I need to look at your character's db.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Now I got the Kobold Elder quest in my list "to do", I kill him and get no message. I got to Warden and he gave me the Snake cult quest. I'll try the Ice Dragon again to see if I can clear it.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

The PC's name is Smiler Grogan. Should I play him or not?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Yes you can play him. I just need to look at the db when I see you on next time.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:The PC's name is Smiler Grogan. Should I play him or not?