Shrine update on BSK2

Report any bugs you find here.
B_T
Commoner
Commoner

Shrine update on BSK2

Post by B_T »

Tried the shrines and here is what i found so far:

- Shrine 1 is a trap as the activation word teleports you again inside the shrine when you try to exit
- Shrine 2 doesnt trigger exit teleport at all. Also rune stone there gives the word for....shrine 2.
- Shrine 3 gives the teleport animation but nothing happens - you stay in Ebonwood.
- Shrine 4 teleports you back to shrine 2 (Scrapwood)
- Shrines 5 and 6 do nothing.

I tried shrines 1 and 2 with a toon that didn't have any shrines activated and since he was trapped in shrine 1 and shrine 2 (after a reset), i tried shrines 3,4,5 and 6 with another toon that has completed all quests and only active quest is Shalnath.
Hope the above helps.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shrine update on BSK2

Post by driller »

These should be fixed after the next reset.

Thanks,
-driller
B_T wrote:Tried the shrines and here is what i found so far:

- Shrine 1 is a trap as the activation word teleports you again inside the shrine when you try to exit
- Shrine 2 doesnt trigger exit teleport at all. Also rune stone there gives the word for....shrine 2.
- Shrine 3 gives the teleport animation but nothing happens - you stay in Ebonwood.
- Shrine 4 teleports you back to shrine 2 (Scrapwood)
- Shrines 5 and 6 do nothing.

I tried shrines 1 and 2 with a toon that didn't have any shrines activated and since he was trapped in shrine 1 and shrine 2 (after a reset), i tried shrines 3,4,5 and 6 with another toon that has completed all quests and only active quest is Shalnath.
Hope the above helps.
B_T
Commoner
Commoner

Post by B_T »

Are the shrines fixed? Because right now i have 2 of my toons trapped inside shrines 2 and 3. Both can't get out because the word doesn't work inside the shrines. And after many resets they are still trapped inside. Is there a way to port them out?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

They should work now.

-driller
B_T wrote:Are the shrines fixed? Because right now i have 2 of my toons trapped inside shrines 2 and 3. Both can't get out because the word doesn't work inside the shrines. And after many resets they are still trapped inside. Is there a way to port them out?
B_T
Commoner
Commoner

Post by B_T »

I am afraid they still don't work. Just tried both shrines 2 and 3, exit word isn't working.