Guilds?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Guilds?

Post by Capt Cliff »

Ok, what guilds are still active and are now in play?

There was a dwaven guild in works just before the server went dark the last time.

The Hunters? Any thieve's guild? A mage guild?

What's the procedure to start a guild up? My new cleric and a "half-crazed" mage, sorry I can't name him, have a plan to form a guild ... *look's over shoulder* :lol:
TropicOfCancer43
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Guilds?

Post by TropicOfCancer43 »

Half crazed mage?..Hmm..sounds like Mask Inc has rebuilt Halaster . You guys should definitely persue that .
I hear Luther is running around BSK again so I'm sure he has designs on restoring the Coven of Evil , although I also see Wing-Zero and the Line of Eld on alot too so who knows if Duo Maxwell will come back on the scene or if Auran will reband the Hunters . SOM I believe is also in limbo at the time . If the evil guilds begin to outnumber the good ones though I will definitely put Luther on the shelf and fill the vaccuum..maybe bring back the White Rose .
Zeshannara
Baron
Baron

Post by Zeshannara »

I'm definitely interested in taking part in getting some guilds going again, always had fun back in the day when there used to be several different guilds.
Allanon Shannara
Bandiogar Shannara
Elranduri Shannara
Serinity Swift
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Serinity Swift »

The Shining Order Monostary is open and accepting members monks are welcome no matter the alignment of them though in the aspect of war the SOM is a keeper of balance.
[b][color=#0000FF]Grand Master Sensei Serinity Swift[/color][/b]
[i][u][b][color=#FFFF00]~Shining Order Monastery~[/color][/b][/u][/i]
life_is_good
Commoner
Commoner

Post by life_is_good »

Please see my IC post in Cork Board
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Post by Wing--Zero »

TropicOfCancer43 wrote:Half crazed mage?..Hmm..sounds like Mask Inc has rebuilt Halaster . You guys should definitely persue that .
I hear Luther is running around BSK again so I'm sure he has designs on restoring the Coven of Evil , although I also see Wing-Zero and the Line of Eld on alot too so who knows if Duo Maxwell will come back on the scene or if Auran will reband the Hunters . SOM I believe is also in limbo at the time . If the evil guilds begin to outnumber the good ones though I will definitely put Luther on the shelf and fill the vaccuum..maybe bring back the White Rose .
actually i've been thinking of doing one of those things but, first I wan't to talk to you tropic send me a pm so we can talk about this :)
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule