town crier

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Re: town crier

Post by Mask-inc »

Arwan, can i know why you always take everything personal and go around trying to insult peoples, and doing that while using another login name in game, why, so you can think it protect you cause no one know you...WRONG....
Please, if you want respect, start by respecting other peoples opinions and stop being a jerk. [-X

Thanks

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

arwan, Mask's responce is spot on if a bit rough. Be civil in your comments and please take other peoples commnets not as a critque of yourself but as their rightful opinion. We all know your views. An using one log to comment here and another in-game is a bit cheeky. [-X
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

DUN DUN DUNNNN :twisted:

I'm the only here who flames, got it [-X

Seriously, it's just a game..get over it. Everybody wants something different from the server, something that they think is 'better'. You can please all the people all of the time. Be happy with how the server is...don't forget, it's the best around.

And the lovely Arwan/Arwen..whatever. When you start calling people assholes (lovely americanism), be sure not to do it to people who made this server what it is today :-) Might find yourself on the wrong side of a ban.

Take it from one who knows.
Some new guy
Knight
Knight

Post by Some new guy »

Fen should have given up once the guy/gal/kid said they had stuff to sell but ignored the crier's call when someone indicated they were looking to buy or sell. How do you get through to someone who makes a statement like that?

Also, I think Fen was poking fun at himself when he said that about walking heavily encumbered to Vogon's. I know he once walked from level 5 of the sewers super slow because he did not have a portal scroll and refused to lighten his packs.
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

LOL SNG ... I was also coming up in stealth mode.

Looks like this one has run its course. Sorry to any that I may have offended. I did not even take out the "nice guy to flame guy" translator.
My memory used to be better. Also, my memory used to be better.
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

Ooh.

Look at this Friends & Foes thingy ...
My memory used to be better. Also, my memory used to be better.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Fenrip wrote:Ooh.

Look at this Friends & Foes thingy ...
Huh? :-s
Zeshannara
Baron
Baron

Post by Zeshannara »

Axe Madness wrote: usage of said board will increase as items become available again and if when guild activity resumes and then finally the awesome please kill so n so for X amount of gold posts my personal favorites those ones.
:twisted:

-Vex
Can't wait to make some extra money...
Allanon Shannara
Bandiogar Shannara
Elranduri Shannara