Forging bug

Report any bugs you find here.
Humiz
Count
Count

Re: Forging bug

Post by Humiz »

Dear driller.

For ex. Indigo forge stone do the same in Ring and Neckless,but Purple don't.
In neckless White and Purple do the same thing.
I don't know if this is a bug.

Humiz
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

YEOUCH!!!

Hisoka- you are a good guy.. and long time player on BSK1- you remember the rules, and Miles/Driller's attitude on posting specific attributes on stones.. and Arwan you're a good guy too. Shadowflame is an excellent player who does his best to for the server as well. I know he spent a lot of time stones to figure some of it out- and to give the info out publically for free makes him (and anyone else) feel they've been slighted a bit.

But mainly.. there's no reason to drop the f-bomb here- ..that most CERTAINLY ain't needed- and is against forum etiquette.

I'm actually rather surprized that Driller hasn't locked or deleted this thread because of that one... buy hey guys... Shadowflame is just saying that you could have outlined in general for all to see there was a problem.. and PM'd the specific to the boss to get 'em fixed.

How about just read my original post that started this thead- where I outlined the problem, publically- without giving any spoilers- and I thought I would even get some bad comments by specifying that a stone could or couldn't go on an object...

Sorry I haven't been around for last month or so.. I'm in Afghanistan and haven't had access to the server...but we've got a good tight little player community, and the benefit of a lot of good players from BSK1- let's not take each other to task....

I would like BSK2 to be around long enough for me to get back to the states to play on it.. we abuse Driller's intent.. and he can pull the plug.

None of us want that to happen
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

I adhere to all of the above, i was a little annoyed at first about the spoilers but Doofy is right, we are a very small community and we should plug together. (Offers Hisaka & Arwen a handshake) I actually havnt played in a while due to RL issues and i have been playing Dragonage. i intend to come online soon and put some gameplay time in. While im on ill craft & share whatever infomation i know with anyone who asks :)
OrionNebula
arwan
Count
Count

Post by arwan »

i accept your handshake and give my own. no hard feelings. i try to take nothing personally and forgiveness is a virtue LOL. would be good to see ya in game
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

Awww... We all a happy family again...I'm gonna cry! :) Glad to see that axe is buried (and not in anyone's back LOL).