ok... lets talk poly morphed BUGED more than you thought

Report any bugs you find here.
arwan
Count
Count

ok... lets talk poly morphed BUGED more than you thought

Post by arwan »

the druid poly morphed. any form pick one LOL you go in and its all good.. you have your initial stats.. YAY.. 10-20 second later it essentially un-equips you re equips you un-morphs you re morphs you and takes all your buff spells off and re applies them.. it continues this FOREVER. >< your stats will then be TOTALLY different from when you just morphed. being MUCH lower. not only that but while poly morphed YOU CANT GET XP.

i just want to re iterate ... HOLLY CRAP.. when you have a lot of buffs and all your equipment etc. going on and off every few seconds.. and your heavy for your normal load.. your guy going.. i cant carry all of this every few seconds gets VERY annoying. im just betting to that if your inventory is FULL you either A lose all your equipment or B it gets dropped on the ground.. i would put my money on A though.

i went from a winter wolf form with 500 hp 33 ac and i want to say about 30 AB to 425 hp 26 ac and something in the mid 20s AB wise after it does its little TRICK.

i don't know if you have a script on them.. and if you do WHY. they cant do much late game anyway.. you have better AC AND AB not using the forms as it is. i can get an AC in the low 40s right now... not poly morphed and poly morphed.. i think i would be lucky to hit 39. i can have a higher AB i THINK in poly morph but even that is negligible. when buffed non poly morphed.

i don't use poly morph all that much (just to clarify im not talking about the spell here but the wild shapes but i would put my money on that poly morph the spell is also affected the same way.) i got to level 25 without it even.. but now i would like to go back to the lower to mid areas and have some fun with it.. but i cant even do that really with the way it is.. lowering stats, spells, equipment, and the poly morph itself on and off every few seconds.

what is really kind of pissing me off right now.. no doubt is that i have celestial shape. its an EPIC feat. that give you 3 celestial shapes to have.. but even they can not take on tyranoids because of this super bug and there not epic foes.
arwan
Count
Count

Re: ok... lets talk poly morphed BUGED more than you thought

Post by arwan »

oh yea.. super BUGGED .. upon further investigation.. i noticed some spells DONT get re-applied to your poly morphed self. :evil: thats just wrong IMHO. especially when you have to take a feat just to cast spells on yourself in wild shape.. then possibly a second feat to get said wild shape. and you cant tell me THERE OVER POWERED.. there are builds freely on the net that would put anything i can do poly morphed to SHAME.
arwan
Count
Count

Post by arwan »

it also messes with your spell book. removing spell slots. and not giving them back when you un-poly morph. if you die poly morphed.. all bets are off.. everything about you gets bugged.. your ac is off your AB is off.. you name it its off.

the constant cycle of apply and remove.. also interrupts any spell you have casting atm. and any queue of actions you have gets erased.
arwan
Count
Count

Post by arwan »

the order in which things are reapplied as well has to do with lowered stats as there not put back on it seems until AFTER you poly morph taking any kind of beneficial effect away. also in poly morph your party will not receive notices that they can not give you the higher or lower PC XP because there out of range of you even if you are out of range. but i the poly morphed person still recieve said messages along side the message saying i cant get any more XP until i level.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

LOL I like what your doing! LOL!
arwan
Count
Count

Post by arwan »

i would like to apologize if i came off kind of ... demanding or anything like that.. i was just a bit irked.

just doesn't seem right that one of the things a druid is known for should be so badly nerfed. when in the end its comparable to what you can do not shape shifted anyway. at least in my experience.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

Oh I agree with you. I quit playing my druid cause she was unplayable, in my opinion, because I'm so nerfed.
KuttingKew
Baron
Baron

Post by KuttingKew »

Bloody tree huggers!
Deserve everything they dont get!

8)