Deflection AC from Ring of Protection.

Report any bugs you find here.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Deflection AC from Ring of Protection.

Post by Deathsinger »

i have an Amulet of Natural Armour +3, Padded Armour +4, And a Ring of Protection +3. I keep getting an error message saying that I already have a deflection bonus and the two won't stack when I put my ring on. And my AC doesn't add the ring's +. I have
NO deflection bonus other than the ring. Is there a bug here?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deflection AC from Ring of Protection.

Post by driller »

Might be from a feat or racial bonus.

-driller
Deathsinger wrote:i have an Amulet of Natural Armour +3, Padded Armour +4, And a Ring of Protection +3. I keep getting an error message saying that I already have a deflection bonus and the two won't stack when I put my ring on. And my AC doesn't add the ring's +. I have
NO deflection bonus other than the ring. Is there a bug here?
arwan
Count
Count

Post by arwan »

stupid but ill ask anyway.. wearing a cape that gives ac? as there deflection as well. and check your class abilities as well. some abilities add to your deflection ac
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

No cape, I listed all the items I'm wearing. And the character is a rogue. I've looked and see no feats that give me a deflection bonus. unless it's SOMEHOW counting DODGE as a deflection.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

i have experianced this very same issues before, i think ac items are ver buggy in nwn2, i had a +4 ammy, armour +5 & ring +4 but was getting the same AC error msg about deflection not stacking.

Also when i remove my ammy sometimes the ac wont decrease, and when i wear it again i get the bonus twice for a total of +8 ac. i think you can thank Obsidion for these bugs
OrionNebula
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

:( Curse you Obsidian! (Ironically obsidian is the deity of magic in my PnP RP G world LOL!)