Enemy Saving Throws.

Post suggestions for improvements here.
hisokaa
Baron
Baron

Enemy Saving Throws.

Post by hisokaa »

I have recently made a Wizard, I am finding that the enemies saving throws are too high, at level 8 I was training at Tyranoid Caverns and I found that I had to use one fireball, four firebursts and six magic missiles to kill one tyranoid elite.
My fireball and firebursts were saved and they either took 1/2 dammage or none at all.

I think the saving throws need to be dropped a bit to allow for casters on the server.

Hisokaa.
Hisokaa Is Back
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Re: Enemy Saving Throws.

Post by Deathsinger »

saving throws are rough out there man! LOL. Try a warlock. Blast get saved against a lot. :)
shadowflame
Count
Count

Re: Enemy Saving Throws.

Post by shadowflame »

hisokaa wrote:I have recently made a Wizard, I am finding that the enemies saving throws are too high, at level 8 I was training at Tyranoid Caverns and I found that I had to use one fireball, four firebursts and six magic missiles to kill one tyranoid elite.
My fireball and firebursts were saved and they either took 1/2 dammage or none at all.

I think the saving throws need to be dropped a bit to allow for casters on the server.

Hisokaa.
Tyranoids are not a lvl 8 monster, i think that zone is designed for early teen lvls so your spells would have a negative effect there saving throw wise.

but yes i agree alot of monsters have insane saving throws.

it gets tougher as the 3 epic zone mosters have immunities to deal with too lol
OrionNebula