Bank

Post suggestions for improvements here.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Bank

Post by shadowflame »

Are there any plans to add a Bank to BSK? im not sure about others but id like to bank my coin away safely, seeing as we have a pickpocket or 2 plying there trade.
OrionNebula
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Re: Bank

Post by Deathsinger »

I would be worried that if a bank was implemented it would result in a gold loss. Persistent chest sometimes looses items. Loss of all gold in bank would devistate an already unstable economy. LOL. Remember... we be poor here! :)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I see no reason for a bank. It is just used to get around the penalty for dieing. Why not remove the gold loss from death? That is what you are really asking for. Do you guys want a PW or do you want a "Halls of Training" module?

-driller
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

driller wrote:I see no reason for a bank. It is just used to get around the penalty for dieing. Why not remove the gold loss from death? That is what you are really asking for. Do you guys want a PW or do you want a "Halls of Training" module?

-driller
well i really wasn't viewing it from a cheating perspective, but yes your right a PW is ofcourse what we want Driller, and i admit not all my ideas are great ones hehe. This is your creation and i respect that, im just throwing a few suggestions in the mix.
OrionNebula
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

I didn't notice that angle driller. But if simple games like Diablo II, and advanced ones like WOW can have death tolls taken from a bank; couldn't a script be done that would take death toll cost from a person's bank account? Note: I would personally be more scared of loosing my gold to a bank bug than a random thief LOL. But just making a suggestion based on the idea of a person trying to cheat the death tithe. :)