Epic Character Bugged

Report any bugs you find here.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Epic Character Bugged

Post by shadowflame »

I Have been unable to play my epic character for ages now, Seems he is lost.

Upon login i get booted back to nwn2 menu with an error msg saying "Error loading module"

Its nothing to do with my account or my installation folders as all my other characters work fine on the account.

Is this character lost permanently? he is lvl 29 and i would be gutted if thats the case.

PC- Neluril Aloscia
Login- Orionnebula

Thanks.
OrionNebula
shadowflame
Count
Count

Re: Epic Character Bugged

Post by shadowflame »

same problem as above, now with another character

PC- Shinju

Login-orionnebula
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Both of these characters work fine.

char1.jpg

char2.jpg

-driller
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

Well im at a total loss, i just tried to log in on both characters and im getting "error loading module" report after being returned to menu still. after seing those screens you posted im beginning to think the problem must be my end
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will try to come up with a work around. Don't give up just yet.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:Well im at a total loss, i just tried to log in on both characters and im getting "error loading module" report after being returned to menu still. after seing those screens you posted im beginning to think the problem must be my end
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

driller wrote:I will try to come up with a work around. Don't give up just yet.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:Well im at a total loss, i just tried to log in on both characters and im getting "error loading module" report after being returned to menu still. after seing those screens you posted im beginning to think the problem must be my end
Not sure what you did Driller but it worked, i have logged in with both characters now and the problem seems fixed, Thankyou kindly for sorting this mess for me.

Im not certain of this but i think the characters got bugged when i tried to use the portal stone to transport me back to Akons store, have you changed the script on portal stones so they dont work in Akons now?
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I cleared your location save and ran a repair on the database. Yes, I did fix Akon's not to allow rune stone or portal books to work there. But this code would not corrupt your location. It only reads the current saved location and will not run if it sees that either your location or destination is Akon's. It does not write anything.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:
driller wrote:I will try to come up with a work around. Don't give up just yet.

-driller
Not sure what you did Driller but it worked, i have logged in with both characters now and the problem seems fixed, Thankyou kindly for sorting this mess for me.

Im not certain of this but i think the characters got bugged when i tried to use the portal stone to transport me back to Akons store, have you changed the script on portal stones so they dont work in Akons now?