Death count doubled

Report any bugs you find here.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Death count doubled

Post by shadowflame »

On log in your current death count is shown, i know my gnome has only died 3 times but the server says i have died 6 times

also when i lvl with my gnome say im lvl 3, the server shows me as lvl 6 and i was wondering if the death count is connected to this in some way (i realise the server i taking my ecl into account here)
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Death count doubled

Post by driller »

Both of these have been fixed.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:On log in your current death count is shown, i know my gnome has only died 3 times but the server says i have died 6 times

also when i lvl with my gnome say im lvl 3, the server shows me as lvl 6 and i was wondering if the death count is connected to this in some way (i realise the server i taking my ecl into account here)
shadowflame
Count
Count

Re: Death count doubled

Post by shadowflame »

driller wrote:Both of these have been fixed.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:On log in your current death count is shown, i know my gnome has only died 3 times but the server says i have died 6 times

I have tested this again with a new character and the death count is still doubled, i know i have died once but the server shows my death count as 2
OrionNebula