Scheduled Server Resets

Post suggestions for improvements here.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Scheduled Server Resets

Post by shadowflame »

Would it be possible to ad regular schedulaed server resets to BSK? i say this because sometimes people cant play very well here as the server laggs real bad when its left on too long, and with the recent discovery that the epic zones get bugged & spawn no creatures i believe regular resets would go along way to fixing these problems. would a server reset every 2hrs be asking too much?..(obviously if the server has to be manually re-booted i realise this would be an impossible request)
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Scheduled Server Resets

Post by driller »

This is on my todo list.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:Would it be possible to ad regular schedulaed server resets to BSK? i say this because sometimes people cant play very well here as the server laggs real bad when its left on too long, and with the recent discovery that the epic zones get bugged & spawn no creatures i believe regular resets would go along way to fixing these problems. would a server reset every 2hrs be asking too much?..(obviously if the server has to be manually re-booted i realise this would be an impossible request)
Humiz
Count
Count

Post by Humiz »

Would it be possible to delay conection to server with say 2min after reset ?
Some people are trying to log on as soon the server name shows in the list.
It's very irritating to whatch the server go online-offline for some minutes before one can log on.

Humiz
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Not that I know of. The server should now reset every 6 hours starting at 6:00PM EST tonight.

-driller
Humiz wrote:Would it be possible to delay conection to server with say 2min after reset ?
Some people are trying to log on as soon the server name shows in the list.
It's very irritating to whatch the server go online-offline for some minutes before one can log on.

Humiz